Search found 11 matches

by charlieboy111
Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:13 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Fuel Trim
Replies: 3
Views: 1179

Re: Fuel Trim

I called and spoke to a tech, he helped me with the data viewer and sent me a link to the 3.309 and now it works. I also spoke to my tuner and said the Long Term ADAP is the same as LTFT. What does the accronym ADAP stand for? Why do you have an SD slot if it wasn't meant to be used?
by charlieboy111
Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:21 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Fuel Trim
Replies: 3
Views: 1179

Re: Fuel Trim

I checked and the closet thing I could find in preloaded layout is long term ADAP/short term ADAP. Is the the same thing renamed? Im also having problems downloading the recorded log on the data viewer. The Trinity also does not recognize an SD card when put in the slot.
by charlieboy111
Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:45 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Fuel Trim
Replies: 3
Views: 1179

Fuel Trim

I've been looking for this option under record and can't find it. Is it hidden? Where is it and what is it listed under? I also can't load the preset gauges, I can find them listed under the delete or change name option but can't select them when starting a new log. I found the preset fuel but can't ...
by charlieboy111
Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:41 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Custom Tune
Replies: 2
Views: 1003

Re: Custom Tune

I actually got two tunes, one for stock thermostat and the other with a 180 thermostat, I downloaded both to the Trinity but only the last one loaded will show in the custom tune file.
by charlieboy111
Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:30 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: trinity 180 degree thermostat
Replies: 10
Views: 3120

Re: trinity 180 degree thermostat

If you drop the temp to turn the fan on too much wont it cause your fan to run constant?
by charlieboy111
Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:19 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Custom Tune
Replies: 2
Views: 1003

Custom Tune

Can you use a custom e-mail tune on more than one vehicle or tuner? Or is the reason you need to send the original tune to the tuner so it's vin specific to the unit?
by charlieboy111
Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:11 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Procharger
Replies: 5
Views: 1796

Re: Procharger

By sending the stock tune, will they just use the info or do they modify the stock tune so you can't restore the stock tune? Do you know? If so you are stuck with a modified stock tune and cant get a stock tune if you decided to remove the procharger unit?
by charlieboy111
Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:29 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Procharger
Replies: 5
Views: 1796

Re: Procharger

Thanks, I spoke to Mikey at Speedlogix and he said,"The only way to get the Tune would be to get the Tuner with the Kit. You will save money by selling your current tuner vs. Not getting it then having to purchase a Tune as well" Should I try contacting another company? I thought the tune was e ...
by charlieboy111
Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:33 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Procharger
Replies: 5
Views: 1796

Procharger

I already have a Trinity Tuner and wanted to get a Procharger for my 392 Hemi, the kits include the tuner with the tune installed. My Question is can I just download the tune and not pay for another tuner? Where can I get a custom tune via e-mail? I live in Hawaii and there are no shops that do ...
by charlieboy111
Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:13 pm
Forum: General Support
Topic: Using DSDL on a Mac
Replies: 7
Views: 22152

Re: Using DSDL on a Mac

Thanks Mike, Thought this really didn't help I appreciate your response. I can't understand the instructions for the Windows 8 Driver fix. With MAC OS X being so common and popular do you foresee a MAC based software? A lot of companies write both Windows and MAC except the automotive industry. This ...
by charlieboy111
Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:06 pm
Forum: General Support
Topic: Using DSDL on a Mac
Replies: 7
Views: 22152

Re: Using DSDL on a Mac

I tried this and didn't work. The links you listed cant be found either. What is a "bottle?" is there an easier way and in plain english? I also went out and bought a Windows PC but it has windows 8 and am having problems with the drives install, they are installed but an error message appears when ...

Go to advanced search