Search found 6 matches
- Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:42 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: 2005 Mustang GT With Edelbrock E-force Supercharger.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2645
Re: 2005 Mustang GT With Edelbrock E-force Supercharger.
Well I guess being first is not always a good thing. I have been slammed on a few different Mustang Forums for not having my car dyno tested. I found a local company that will charge me about $100.00 for an hour. I should get 2 pull's out of it. Thats with no tune or adjustments. My question is can ...
- Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:54 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: 30 day satifaction guarantee?? help
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4756
He tried that, but the buttheads at the dealer are being cunts and won't take it back..... at least they think they aren't taking it back. When their dealer status is threatened, I'm sure they'll have no problem taking it back.
Between them and Hennessey (and of course W.), is it any wonder people ...
Between them and Hennessey (and of course W.), is it any wonder people ...
- Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:32 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: 30 day satifaction guarantee?? help
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4756
Re: RE: 30 day satifaction guarantee?? help
It was purchased from Xtreme Horsepower in North Richland Hills, Tx
Sorry it took a few days. Return your vehicle to the stock tune and stop by at your convenience with the unit. I just never had a customer use the 30 day satisfaction guarantee clause.
Just got an answer on the procedure on ...
Sorry it took a few days. Return your vehicle to the stock tune and stop by at your convenience with the unit. I just never had a customer use the 30 day satisfaction guarantee clause.
Just got an answer on the procedure on ...
- Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:12 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: 7135 Fails v9r14 CROM upgrade
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1545
Re: RE: 7135 Fails v9r14 CROM upgrade
Thanksmikel wrote:If this is for an 09 Challenger I will email you a crom that will work on that older tool...
- Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:40 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: 7135 Fails v9r14 CROM upgrade
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1545
Re: RE: 7135 Fails v9r14 CROM upgrade
PM sentmikel wrote:If this is for an 09 Challenger I will email you a crom that will work on that older tool...
- Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:54 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: 7135 Fails v9r14 CROM upgrade
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1545
7135 Fails v9r14 CROM upgrade
I am trying to load v.9r14 for a 09 Challenger. This is a 7135 currently on v.9r12. I upgraded to v.9r12 with no problems. I am on Downloader 2.1.0.7. It fails after multiple attempts.
The Downloader completed the download. Msg is "Programmer download was successful."
The message is on the ...
The Downloader completed the download. Msg is "Programmer download was successful."
The message is on the ...