Search found 61 matches

by 2012AWDRT
Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:42 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 1r10b???
Replies: 11
Views: 3586

Re: 1r10b???

2013 is slow, not a, b or c.

This is the way of chrysler tuning for now, 25 min to read backup, 20-25 minutes to restore.

Ahh, that sucks. I was used to the 2012 and it didn't take long at all. Now I can understand why you said to use a battery charger to keep the voltage up since it'll be doing ...
by 2012AWDRT
Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:46 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2013 SRT8 Charger - Problem
Replies: 9
Views: 4059

Re: 2013 SRT8 Charger - Problem

mikel wrote:failing to read the backup is fine as long as it does not let you load anything after that.
Is there something I should be doing though or is this a problem with the code? I've tried it once on 1r101a and twice on 1r101b and so far it's failed every time.

Brian
by 2012AWDRT
Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:45 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2013 SRT8 Charger - Problem
Replies: 9
Views: 4059

Re: 2013 SRT8 Charger - Problem

MonsterSRT wrote:I have a problem that my transmission will not downshift unless at wot. I've used 93 and 91 tune. Returned to stock and shifts great. Also throttle lag is huge on any tune. Can you help?
Start a thread asking your question.
by 2012AWDRT
Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:23 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Successful 2013 installs please chime in!
Replies: 115
Views: 45585

Re: Successful 2013 installs please chime in!

I'll probably be made fun of or talked down to... but lets keep the post on topic. The OP wanted success stories, not Dodge/Chrysler bashing. You're in the forum where owners of these vehicles (including myself), who likely enjoy them, are looking for helpful support/information, and opinions on the ...
by 2012AWDRT
Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:33 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 1r10b???
Replies: 11
Views: 3586

Re: 1r10b???

ok...i don't know if i have to take it because last week Diablo sent me this update for my throttle booster problem:1t10ba.The problem was that when i modified the throttle booster,the tune does not want to install.....now it's fixed so i don't want to lose it....

My understanding is that 1r10ba ...
by 2012AWDRT
Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:33 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 1r10b???
Replies: 11
Views: 3586

Re: 1r10b???

I would say though, that if you want a guaranteed answer, wait until Monday for someone from DS to respond.

Brian
by 2012AWDRT
Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:32 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 1r10b???
Replies: 11
Views: 3586

Re: 1r10b???

ok...i don't know if i have to take it because last week Diablo sent me this update for my throttle booster problem:1t10ba.The problem was that when i modified the throttle booster,the tune does not want to install.....now it's fixed so i don't want to lose it....

My understanding is that 1r10ba ...
by 2012AWDRT
Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:37 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2013 SRT8 Charger - Problem
Replies: 9
Views: 4059

Re: 2013 SRT8 Charger - Problem

UPDATE: No go. The tool shows 1r10b as the version after reselecting my vehicle, and it attempted to make an original backup twice after selecting '91 Perf Tune' and failed to do so... so it quit and went back to the main menu. I was recording it on video via my phone starting a few seconds after it ...
by 2012AWDRT
Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:10 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Successful 2013 installs please chime in!
Replies: 115
Views: 45585

Re: Successful 2013 installs please chime in!

Just updated mine to 1r10b (1r10a didn't work, but thankfully didn't leave me stranded as it never got that far).

Going to go try it now, against my better judgement :)

Didn't work. Updating my original thread.

Brian
by 2012AWDRT
Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:09 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 1r10b???
Replies: 11
Views: 3586

Re: 1r10b???

Also, fixes an issue where 2013 Chargers (and i'm assuming Challengers, 300's, etc..) might not backup and/or restore the backup properly leaving the car 'dead'. At least thats what i'm led to believe as many had issues with 1r10a, 1r10b is the published fix, 1r10ba was the temporary file uploaded ...
by 2012AWDRT
Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:36 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2013 SRT8 Charger - Problem
Replies: 9
Views: 4059

Re: 2013 SRT8 Charger - Problem

did you try rebooting it to make sure its OK?

When it locked up, I did unplug it and made sure my car would still run/etc... then plugged it back in. It booted up normally and showed no last tune (not married yet), etc.. so it's acting like nothing happened. I haven't touched it since, but I do ...
by 2012AWDRT
Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:45 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Car Wont turn on
Replies: 12
Views: 7490

Re: Car Wont turn on

That issue sounds like what I experienced with my 2012 back when the tunes first became available. Sounds like there are still some bugs to work out. You will get it resolved, but you will need to call DS on Tuesday morning. Have your laptop and tuner in the car with wifi available to you. They will ...
by 2012AWDRT
Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:38 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Jeep Wrangler JK 2013  Problem in programming
Replies: 20
Views: 8967

Re: Jeep Wrangler JK 2013  Problem in programming

You won't likely get a response until Tuesday. Holiday on Monday.

Brian
by 2012AWDRT
Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:24 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2013 SRT8 Charger - Problem
Replies: 9
Views: 4059

2013 SRT8 Charger - Problem

Hey guys,

I'm going on vacation so I won't be able to try anything for about a week or so, but Friday afternoon I updated my Trinity to the latest code, selected my vehicle, and plugged in the Trinity in my car. I didn't want to do anything but change the shift firmness so I chose Performance ...
by 2012AWDRT
Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:44 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2013 Trinity support is here!!
Replies: 39
Views: 13703

Re: 2013 Trinity support is here!!

omg omg omg... going on vacation next week, leaving prior to Monday, so it'll have to wait till I get back to try it out on the '13 SRT Charger.

Thanks for the update! :) SOOOO many folks are gonna be quite amazingly happy.

Brian

Go to advanced search