Good day.
I want to install a Kenne Bell supercharger on my challenger 392, 2011 and have the possibility of making a Custom Tune.
Search found 8 matches
- Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:57 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Challenger 392 Supercharger.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 834
- Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:52 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: DODGE JOURNEY 2013 R/T 3.6 L
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4779
DODGE JOURNEY 2013 R/T 3.6 L
Good day.
You can install the challenger 3.6l tune of the Journey R / T with the same engine?
You can install the challenger 3.6l tune of the Journey R / T with the same engine?
- Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:17 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: ERORR CODES ... HELP !!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2713
Re: ERORR CODES ... HELP !!
Good day.
I have a similar problem, when you load the tune of 91 I threw the code referring U0101 communication failure of the transmission's computer, I appeared as the traction control off without doing so, I had to go back to stock settings and erases codes for a correction
I have a similar problem, when you load the tune of 91 I threw the code referring U0101 communication failure of the transmission's computer, I appeared as the traction control off without doing so, I had to go back to stock settings and erases codes for a correction
- Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:24 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Rice in the transmission mode Srt8 Challenger 6.4L
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2095
- Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:18 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Rice in the transmission mode Srt8 Challenger 6.4L
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2095
Rice in the transmission mode Srt8 Challenger 6.4L
Good Afternoon.
How the Rice in the transmission mode? He tells me he must set a speed limit as I do? my car is a 392 6.4 CSRT8
Thanks
How the Rice in the transmission mode? He tells me he must set a speed limit as I do? my car is a 392 6.4 CSRT8
Thanks
- Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:43 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Problem Challenger 392 "No Bus"
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1656
Re: Problem Challenger 392 "No Bus"
Unchanged yesterday reconnect the battery and the car lit and did not want to try again. The problem starts much the same setup and record it appears that the original configuration of the memory empty car and throws "Nobus", the attempt to connect with the button of ignition will try to do it with ...
- Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:42 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Problem Challenger 392 "No Bus"
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1656
Re: Problem Challenger 392 "No Bus"
Any response???
- Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:22 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Problem Challenger 392 "No Bus"
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1656
Problem Challenger 392 "No Bus"
Good day. My English is not very good but I hope you understand me. I have a Dodge Chellenger SRT8 392 Inaugural Edition Model 2011, Trinity acquired a DS because I use a Neon SRT4 that also I have, now I get the update for 6.4 liters engines, try connecting with the Challenger, however I have ...