Search found 13 matches
- Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:09 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 2013 Ram!
- Replies: 24
- Views: 31604
Re: 2013 Ram!
Yes, I am in Port St Lucie. Let me know. Thanks
- Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:07 am
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 2013 Ram!
- Replies: 24
- Views: 31604
Re: 2013 Ram!
Mike, I have a 13 Ram 1500 sport. It has the 8 speed tranny. Let me know what you need. Thanks
- Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:24 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Mopar 11 Chargers
- Replies: 216
- Views: 76460
Re: Mopar 11 Chargers
Mike, has there been any progress for the Mopar 11 guys? I'd love to be able to purchase and use one of your products. Bringing mine in wont speed up the process at all?
- Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:59 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Mopar 11 Chargers
- Replies: 216
- Views: 76460
Re: Mopar 11 Chargers
Mike, is Wednesday morning good for me to bring it in?
- Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:32 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Mopar 11 Chargers
- Replies: 216
- Views: 76460
Re: Mopar 11 Chargers
Mike, whats the deal man? I want to help the Mopar 11 owners and help your business as well.
- Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:40 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Mopar 11 Chargers
- Replies: 216
- Views: 76460
Re: Mopar 11 Chargers
Mike, is Monday morning the 7th good?
- Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:30 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Mopar 11 Chargers
- Replies: 216
- Views: 76460
Re: Mopar 11 Chargers
I live in PSL, but work in PB county so I do the drive about every day. Is this coming Monday good?
- Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:03 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Mopar 11 Chargers
- Replies: 216
- Views: 76460
Re: Mopar 11 Chargers
Mike, if I bring my car in will it get our cars supported faster? I dont want to waste a day and gas money if not.
- Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:20 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Mopar 11 Chargers
- Replies: 216
- Views: 76460
Re: Mopar 11 Chargers
Mike are you available tomorrow for me to bring mine in?
jdiddy83,
If making your car available helps/works, I want to thank you in advance. I've been sitting on my Trinity for over a month, with no support.
I hope it works too! Is a 150 mile roundtrip for me. But I guess we wont find out for ...
jdiddy83,
If making your car available helps/works, I want to thank you in advance. I've been sitting on my Trinity for over a month, with no support.
I hope it works too! Is a 150 mile roundtrip for me. But I guess we wont find out for ...
- Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:59 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Mopar 11 Chargers
- Replies: 216
- Views: 76460
Re: Mopar 11 Chargers
Mike are you available tomorrow for me to bring mine in?
- Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:54 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Mopar 11 Chargers
- Replies: 216
- Views: 76460
Re: Mopar 11 Chargers
Mike, this is the thread I was referring to. I dont know anyone with a Trinity, so I cant test it.
- Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:21 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 2011 Mopar Charger
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10120
Re: 2011 Mopar Charger
According to the current thread in the "dodge gas" forum it is not. I dont currently own a trinity, but will get one when my vehicle is supported.
- Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:29 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 2011 Mopar Charger
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10120
2011 Mopar Charger
MikeL, I have a 2011 Mopar Charger and live locally. I am willing to use my car as a test vehicle to speed up the process in getting a tune for the vehicle. Email me if you are interested. Thanks