Mike,
Any menu option that I select that asks to turn the ignition to "ON", causes the screen to lock up as displayed in the screen shot in the previous email.
Search found 8 matches
- Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:37 pm
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: stuck in "preparing" after update
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9198
- Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:51 am
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: stuck in "preparing" after update
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9198
Re: stuck in "preparing" after update
Mikel,
This is the process that I am performing on my device:
Connect device to car
Wait for power up and menu to display
Select Tune Vehicle
Select Yes to accept the warning
Select Adjustable Parameters
Turn ignition key to the ON position (engine is not turned on)
The last screen displays a ...
This is the process that I am performing on my device:
Connect device to car
Wait for power up and menu to display
Select Tune Vehicle
Select Yes to accept the warning
Select Adjustable Parameters
Turn ignition key to the ON position (engine is not turned on)
The last screen displays a ...
- Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:33 am
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: stuck in "preparing" after update
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9198
Re: stuck in "preparing" after update
Okay, so I did not read the entire posting on updating before I performed an update on my inTune. I did not restore the stock tune and now the inTune will not allow me to perform any functions when attached to my car. I plug it in and after powering up if I navigate to any screen such as to review ...
- Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:31 pm
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: New inTune update available!!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 83548
Re: New inTune update available!!
Okay, so I did not read the entire posting on updating before I performed an update on my inTune. I did not restore the stock tune and now the inTune will not allow me to perform any functions when attached to my car. I plug it in and after powering up if I navigate to any screen such as to review ...
- Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:49 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: PO171 and PO174 After Diablo Tune
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1184
Re: PO171 and PO174 After Diablo Tune
Mike_Levy,
I will do just that and get all buttoned up tightly. We are taking a trip tomorrow so it should be a good test to determine if I found the problem.
Thanks for you reply.
I will do just that and get all buttoned up tightly. We are taking a trip tomorrow so it should be a good test to determine if I found the problem.
Thanks for you reply.
- Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:21 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Standard features... "not yet supported" ??
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3260
Re: Standard features... "not yet supported" ??
BlackZ71Silverado,
I am really a seeing is believing person and don't like to use the "friend of a friend", but I had no choice at the time. I do have an '03 Silverado, and could have connected it to that vehicle to prove/disprove the "friend of a friend" info, but really did not think about it ...
I am really a seeing is believing person and don't like to use the "friend of a friend", but I had no choice at the time. I do have an '03 Silverado, and could have connected it to that vehicle to prove/disprove the "friend of a friend" info, but really did not think about it ...
- Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:29 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: PO171 and PO174 After Diablo Tune
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1184
PO171 and PO174 After Diablo Tune
I received a PO171 and PO174 codes on my 2012 Camaro SS after applying the "Diablo Tune" with mild shift from my InTune i1000.
I was able to clear the codes, but I am afraid they will return. What customizations to the tune can I make for the necessary corrections for these codes?
Stock L99 6.2L ...
I was able to clear the codes, but I am afraid they will return. What customizations to the tune can I make for the necessary corrections for these codes?
Stock L99 6.2L ...
- Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:55 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Standard features... "not yet supported" ??
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3260
Re: Standard features... "not yet supported" ??
06MontSS,
I bought the InTune based on input from a friend at work. He mentioned that his friend was able to specify his CAI, exhaust and other add-on in his tune on his Silverado. So I bought the InTune I1000, thinking I could do the same with tuning my 2012 Camaro SS L99 with K&N CAI, Airaid ...
I bought the InTune based on input from a friend at work. He mentioned that his friend was able to specify his CAI, exhaust and other add-on in his tune on his Silverado. So I bought the InTune I1000, thinking I could do the same with tuning my 2012 Camaro SS L99 with K&N CAI, Airaid ...