Search found 3 matches

by vtecprelude92
Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:14 pm
Forum: MAF.i.a
Topic: MAFia with Procharger stage 2 12lbs
Replies: 5
Views: 5367

RE: MAFia with Procharger stage 2 12lbs

I have a wideband, and I have a custom tuner gonna help me out... I just need a baseline to to run to get some numbers for him to work with.
by vtecprelude92
Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:41 pm
Forum: MAF.i.a
Topic: MAFia with Procharger stage 2 12lbs
Replies: 5
Views: 5367

RE: MAFia with Procharger stage 2 12lbs

My problem is that I don't have a dyno here... I am in the Air Force and stationed on Guam... There are no tuners here and no dynos... Is it possible to get the tune modified as is to work with what I am being sent?
by vtecprelude92
Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:25 pm
Forum: MAF.i.a
Topic: MAFia with Procharger stage 2 12lbs
Replies: 5
Views: 5367

MAFia with Procharger stage 2 12lbs

I have a 2007 Mustang GT that I am putting a Procharger stage 2 12lb kit on... The Predator with it is tuned for 10 lbs I was told. I ordered a MAFia to go with the kit so I don't peg the MAF. Is there anyway I can get the tune updated for the MAFia and the 12lbs. Procharger said the tunes came from ...

Go to advanced search