Search found 70 matches
- Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:22 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: part throttle shifting
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1276
part throttle shifting
I have a manual right now on my 2014 Mustang and was thinking about getting an auto.... Is there a part throttle shift mph adjustable parameter for each gear for the automatic? Sorry for the wording....
- Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:51 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Dual tunes possible?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2358
Re: Dual tunes possible?
What they're doing is adding a switched resistor to the temp gauge. Once the switch is activated, it shoots the temp gauge to 240. The tune he has pulls timing when the temp gauge reads 240. This way, he doesn't even have to restart the car.
- Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:31 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Dual tunes possible?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2358
Dual tunes possible?
I have a friend that uses a competitor tuning device. He claims to have a custom tune that allows him to run a different (nitrous) tune at the flip of a switch. He says it is built into the tune itself. Is this possible with an Intune? Vehicle is a 2013-14 Mustang GT
- Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:32 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: rear o2 sensors
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6420
Re: rear o2 sensors
Thanks again for trolling!
- Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:24 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: rear o2 sensors
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6420
Re: rear o2 sensors
So did you buy your downpipes from a company that makes catless downpipes? I'm guessing you did.... I'm also guessing you paid them... I'm also guessing some percentage, no matter how small, went to the development and/or sale of a catless downpipe....
Did you also give them a lecture as to how ...
Did you also give them a lecture as to how ...
- Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:44 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: rear o2 sensors
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6420
Re: rear o2 sensors
Cat deletes are a retarded mod. You destroy the streetability of the car. You destroy the environment. You make no power over high flow cats, which are legal and don't screw up the Earth. Whats the point? They're one of the ricer mods. The cheap shit mods that do nothing, but make noise and annoy ...
- Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:52 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: rear o2 sensors
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6420
Re: rear o2 sensors
Cat deletes are a retarded mod. You destroy the streetability of the car. You destroy the environment. You make no power over high flow cats, which are legal and don't screw up the Earth. Whats the point? They're one of the ricer mods. The cheap shit mods that do nothing, but make noise and annoy ...
- Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:01 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: rear o2 sensors
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6420
Re: rear o2 sensors
well that stinks.... :lol: I was thinking of getting cat deletes because they look like a good mod for the price, but with your canned tune I'm running almost 1/2 second faster than my bama tune. If I was to have them write a custom tune, it would negate the extra hp.... I don't want to go with ...
- Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:28 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: rear o2 sensors
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6420
rear o2 sensors
Will the option ever be present to turn off the rear o2 sensors? Some guys are claiming this is available with the SCT, but I thought it wasn't a feature that was allowed anymore?
Forgot to add.... 2014 Mustang GT
I have custom tunes for life from Bama, but their tunes aren't as good as my canned ...
Forgot to add.... 2014 Mustang GT
I have custom tunes for life from Bama, but their tunes aren't as good as my canned ...
- Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:20 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2014 GT Question
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1753
Re: 2014 GT Question
I did notice some knock retard..... I never had this with the v6..... is it normal?
- Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:38 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2014 GT Question
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1753
Re: 2014 GT Question
That is the best I could do with the weather we have going on....
- Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:59 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2014 GT Question
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1753
Re: 2014 GT Question
Will do! Thanks!
- Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:51 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2014 GT Question
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1753
Re: 2014 GT Question
Thanks! I was pretty close to changing it too.....
It even made me do a double take on my window sticker.... 
- Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:14 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2014 GT Question
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1753
2014 GT Question
Just traded up to a 2014 Mustang GT manual from a 2013 Mustang v6 auto. I unmarried my tuner from the v6 and tuned the GT with the 93 performance tune. When I went to look at the mods available for the tune I checked the gear ratio, it looked like it was set to 3.31. This car came from the factory ...
- Thu May 02, 2013 2:20 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: NEED HELP ASAP!!! PLEASE
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2720
Re: NEED HELP ASAP!!! PLEASE
If you haven't plugged the Intune up to the vehicle, the Intune will not show any files in that folder when plugged up to a computer. Once you have plugged the Intune into the vehicle and load a preset tune, you will see 2 files in the tunes folder when plugged into the computer; last tune written ...