Is the Intune made to use for all vehicles?
Not like the previous predator you have to buy a certain one for your car.
Search found 5 matches
- Sat May 25, 2013 10:15 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Is the Intune used for all vehicles?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 907
- Tue May 21, 2013 5:41 am
- Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
- Topic: F150 EcoBoost?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2722
Re: F150 EcoBoost?
I have an InTune.
Will it be an update for me to use on my F150 EcoBoost?
Or a completely different tuner?
Thanks
Will it be an update for me to use on my F150 EcoBoost?
Or a completely different tuner?
Thanks
- Sun May 19, 2013 8:25 am
- Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
- Topic: F150 EcoBoost?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2722
F150 EcoBoost?
Any hopes for a programmer in the near future?
I have a InTune and was wondering if there's any progress on get a tuner out for the EcoBoost engines. Also is there gonna be an update for the InTune to connect and tune the Eco's?
Or I need to just get rid of it and wait for a programmer to be released.
I have a InTune and was wondering if there's any progress on get a tuner out for the EcoBoost engines. Also is there gonna be an update for the InTune to connect and tune the Eco's?
Or I need to just get rid of it and wait for a programmer to be released.
- Sat May 18, 2013 2:11 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: F150 EcoBoost
- Replies: 1
- Views: 782
F150 EcoBoost
Just traded my Silverado for a F150 EcoBoost. I have a InTune and was wondering if there's any progress on get a tuner out for the EcoBoost engines. Also is there gonna be an update for the InTune to connect and tune the Eco's?
Or I need to just get rid of it and wait for a programmer to be released.
Or I need to just get rid of it and wait for a programmer to be released.
- Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:06 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: TCM tune
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1010
TCM tune
Can someone give me advice on TCM tuning.
Trying to learn how.
Thanks
Trying to learn how.
Thanks