Search found 7 matches

by Keepitight
Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:37 pm
Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
Topic: 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 HEMI - 91 or 93 tune?
Replies: 5
Views: 5055

Re: 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 HEMI - 91 or 93 tune?

I have a 2011 jeep cherokee hemi. Anyone know why a 93 tune isn't even an option on my dcx?
by Keepitight
Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:37 pm
Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
Topic: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi questions
Replies: 7
Views: 5086

Re: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi questions

All good now, worked perfectly and runs much better. Thank you
by Keepitight
Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:56 pm
Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
Topic: Registration vehicle info, Jeep not listed
Replies: 3
Views: 3526

Re: Registration vehicle info, Jeep not listed

I was told when registering, if your vehicle isn't listed, pick any vehicle. It apparently doesn't matter and is only for marketing purposes.
by Keepitight
Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:53 pm
Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
Topic: can't load tune
Replies: 10
Views: 3787

Re: can't load tune

I am dealing with the same issue and Diablo has told me to wait until this afternoon and they should have a fix for it. I have a 2011 Cherokee 5.7
by Keepitight
Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:36 pm
Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
Topic: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi questions
Replies: 7
Views: 5086

Re: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi questions

Can you please post up when its done and ready please. Thanks
by Keepitight
Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:52 am
Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
Topic: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi questions
Replies: 7
Views: 5086

Re: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi questions

Still not working. Apparently the PCM needs updated, but I plug into my PC and let the auto updater run and still it won't work when plugged into the Jeep. Same message pops up.
by Keepitight
Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:45 pm
Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
Topic: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi questions
Replies: 7
Views: 5086

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi questions

Anyone on here install a tune in their 2011 Cherokee 5.7 yet? Have any issues? Not having much luck yet over here And I'm curious what the outcome has been for other 11 cherokee 5.7 owners. Followed all the directions and still telling me I may need an update and to check for calibration. Anyone ...

Go to advanced search