Search found 8 matches

by BigDeez
Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:05 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 11-15 Ecoboost F150 support from Diablosport!
Replies: 39
Views: 117606

Re: 11-14 Ecoboost F150 support from Diablosport!

Always ran 93 in the truck but with the 90/90 the truck is a beast. No gap changes and everything stock. I take it easy and mileage is the same.
by BigDeez
Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:44 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: LB7 fuel mileage issue
Replies: 17
Views: 7328

Re: LB7 fuel mileage issue

I'm running almost identical truck except 03 3500. Injectors replaced ~ 8000 miles ago with .40 overs. I'm running 120 tune and if I keep my foot out of it I usually get ~ 22mpg. The only time I see 14.5 mpg is if I am towing. You getting any smoke out the tail pipe?
by BigDeez
Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:39 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Diablosport stole my intune and ecu!!!
Replies: 16
Views: 5366

Re: Diablosport stole my intune and ecu!!!

What kind of vehicle? If it's a GM a lot of ECU's I've played with require a relearn of the key for the antitheft system.
by BigDeez
Sat May 11, 2013 2:09 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Blue smoke on start up on 100hp tune
Replies: 5
Views: 1563

Re: Blue smoke on start up on 100hp tune

I've never tried the 100hp tune on the 06 I'm running but the 65 is a beast and the TCM support is nice as well. Definitely wakes the truck up. I'm new to the ford side of diesels but I imagine a stock tranny won't like the 100hp bump. It would be awesome if I'm wrong though. I'm curious if it does ...
by BigDeez
Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:54 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: why a forum so full of so many problems with the tuners
Replies: 19
Views: 6636

Re: why a forum so full of so many problems with the tuners

Think of it as a call center or tech support forum. If you go to the Apple forum it's full of people having issues with their computers. Google your car make model for a forum and go to it. It's probably full of people having problems with their car and common issue resolutions. If people don't ...
by BigDeez
Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:47 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Diesel
Topic: 06 duramax lly/lbz low fuel rail pressure
Replies: 2
Views: 13769

Re: 06 duramax lly/lbz low fuel rail pressure

Don't know if you are still playing with this issue but could be your FPR. I had a similar issue on one of my rigs.
by BigDeez
Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:39 pm
Forum: PowerPuck/Extreme PowerPuck
Topic: no go wot!
Replies: 15
Views: 29779

Re: no go wot!

Just out of curiosity are you getting any indicator lights? I'm wondering if maybe you are limping it.
by BigDeez
Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:19 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Intune-Cummins when?
Replies: 2
Views: 1372

Re: Intune-Cummins when?

Any update on the cummins front? I have a couple of 5.9's and 6.7's that I am itching to tune. The problems is I really dig my intune on my LB7 6.6 Duramax. Thanks for the work you guys are doing on keeping this rig fully updated. I know there were no claims or promises to support anything other ...

Go to advanced search