Search found 6 matches

by Danny80916
Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:46 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: ford lightning
Replies: 9
Views: 10297

Re: ford lightning

that was quick thank you so much
by Danny80916
Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:20 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: ford lightning
Replies: 9
Views: 10297

Re: ford lightning

By the way thank you for your time.
by Danny80916
Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:18 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: ford lightning
Replies: 9
Views: 10297

Re: ford lightning

91 octane 90 mm MAF is the one i plan on running planning on doing a pulley in a couple of months have the new MAF waiting to be put on
by Danny80916
Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:38 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: my diablo tune experience... whats yours?
Replies: 7
Views: 2008

Re: my diablo tune experience... whats yours?

That’s awesome I just got my Intune yesterday, I am glad i went against one my friends that swears up and down by sct. I think its pretty cool how fast people respond when you ask a question. Thing that made me the happy was finally having the speedo right on the money. My spedo use to be off by ...
by Danny80916
Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:00 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: ford lightning
Replies: 9
Views: 10297

Re: ford lightning

Thank you for looking into it the Calid is MNAE0AY5.
by Danny80916
Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:30 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: ford lightning
Replies: 9
Views: 10297

ford lightning

Hello I was just wondering about the tunes that come with the itune. I have 01 ford lightning when you look at the product search area it lists the intune tunes for the ford lightning.

91 Octane Performance
This tune is designed for use with 91 octane for the premium fuel available in many states ...

Go to advanced search