Search found 4 matches
- Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:29 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Still says I may need a calibration update!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 875
Still says I may need a calibration update!
Ok, its been a year now that I've had this paper weight sitting on my desk, and I just loaded some updates, and when I plug it into my 2009 Jeep Commander 5.7 Hemi, it still says I may need a calibration update… Will this thing ever work with my Jeep, or should I just sell it and be done with it ...
- Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:04 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
- Replies: 81
- Views: 127704
Re: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
I'd like to get the latest updates, but your first post says "You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post."
Could I please get the latest updates? I have had this intune for a year now and I still have not got it to work with my 2009 Jeep Commander 5.7 Hemi… I'm ...
Could I please get the latest updates? I have had this intune for a year now and I still have not got it to work with my 2009 Jeep Commander 5.7 Hemi… I'm ...
- Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:27 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: An error occurred... please help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1069
Re: An error occurred... please help
Ok, lets see if I can post it here somehow....
Well, this is the best I can figure out lol
I also emailed a copy of the file to support... Thanks!
<tool_info>
<main full_version="InTune-1r03h 02/25/2013 05:23:14 PM" sw_rev="1r03h" svn="5947"/>
<registration sn="IGU6N03-2" status="1"/>
<cal_id PCM ...
Well, this is the best I can figure out lol
I also emailed a copy of the file to support... Thanks!
<tool_info>
<main full_version="InTune-1r03h 02/25/2013 05:23:14 PM" sw_rev="1r03h" svn="5947"/>
<registration sn="IGU6N03-2" status="1"/>
<cal_id PCM ...
- Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:29 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: An error occurred... please help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1069
An error occurred... please help
I hooked my brand new intune up the the computer and it did its thing and updated everything just fine. So then I hooked it up to my 2009 Jeep Commander Limited 5.7L Hemi, and I tried to load a tune and it said something about checking for an update and to unplug it... So I unplugged it and hooked ...