Search found 9 matches
- Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:16 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: 2013 support is here!!!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3267
Re: 2013 support is here!!!
The logs and tunes folders are empty.
- Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:19 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: 2013 support is here!!!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3267
Re: 2013 support is here!!!
Tried that, and no effect. Is this a tool registration issue? I'm attaching my info.xml file, just in case.
- Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:01 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: 2013 support is here!!!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3267
Re: 2013 support is here!!!
File is still in the InTune drive, after multiple times ejecting the device. No, there was never any message stating that the device was preparing/writing.
- Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:49 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: 2013 support is here!!!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3267
Re: 2013 support is here!!!
I've found the sticky post, and tried several times yesterday and today to drag & drop the file into my InTune folder, however it has not updated the unit. Any idea how to resolve this? (And no, plugging into a PC is not an available option). Thx
- Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:08 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: 2013 support is here!!!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3267
Re: 2013 support is here!!!
Diablo tune is the 93 octane tune.
If you are using a mac, head to the downloads page on our site and click intune. If you have a pc just plug it in and itll download automatically
This instruction is not helpful for Mac users, as it just leads me back to a forum topic that doesn't contain the ...
If you are using a mac, head to the downloads page on our site and click intune. If you have a pc just plug it in and itll download automatically
This instruction is not helpful for Mac users, as it just leads me back to a forum topic that doesn't contain the ...
- Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:32 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
- Replies: 81
- Views: 127777
Re: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
I've tried the transfer method described for Mac users, and I'm showing 1r03h as my firmware version. Any ideas on how I'm supposed to get the 1r03o file to install once I've dragged it into the InTune folder? Does it need to go into one of the subfolders (logs, tunes)?
- Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:33 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Need INTUNE I1000 DCX Registered
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3902
Re: Need INTUNE I1000 DCX Registered
Can I get a registration file with the 2013 Chrysler product support please?
- Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:18 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: 2013 support is here!!!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3267
Re: 2013 support is here!!!
How do I update my DCX? Where's the updated file located? (I'm running a Mac)
- Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:50 am
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Latest Intune release here.
- Replies: 492
- Views: 596032
Re: Latest Intune release here.
I'm a Mac guy too, so please provide a registration file.
I live in Canada, otherwise I'd offer up my 2013 SRT8 Challenger as a test vehicle. I'm eagerly anticipating 2013 support, so please keep us updated!
I live in Canada, otherwise I'd offer up my 2013 SRT8 Challenger as a test vehicle. I'm eagerly anticipating 2013 support, so please keep us updated!