Search found 6 matches
- Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:30 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Freaking out charger RT 2012 bricked calibration keeps fail
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3508
Re: Freaking out charger RT 2012 bricked calibration keeps f
Had to have the car flatbed to the dealer they couldn't re flash the ECU so they replaced it. Least I got the car back in one day really needed it for this holiday weekend .. I was so scared ... Now idk what to do, what if I try to tune again and it bricks the car :( thinking if I should sell the ...
- Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:43 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Freaking out charger RT 2012 bricked calibration keeps fail
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3508
Re: Freaking out charger RT 2012 bricked calibration keeps f
On hold again
.... I really wanna get to work this morning
- Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:27 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Freaking out charger RT 2012 bricked calibration keeps fail
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3508
Re: Freaking out charger RT 2012 bricked calibration keeps f
Thanks man ... I'm just freaked out tonight An now I'm stuck can't go to work in the morning
my fault for doing this at night
Just also promised to visit my younger brother Saturday really hope it's running by then I don't wanna break my promise
Just also promised to visit my younger brother Saturday really hope it's running by then I don't wanna break my promise
- Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:05 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Freaking out charger RT 2012 bricked calibration keeps fail
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3508
Re: Freaking out charger RT 2012 bricked calibration keeps f
:blowup:
I just wish I knew if it was going to be ok ... I've been reading that it can be reset over the phone if someone can confirm it would help me sleep tonight ... I really need the car by Friday I just hope I didn't do damage I still wanna tune this beast this experience hasn't made me wanna ...
I just wish I knew if it was going to be ok ... I've been reading that it can be reset over the phone if someone can confirm it would help me sleep tonight ... I really need the car by Friday I just hope I didn't do damage I still wanna tune this beast this experience hasn't made me wanna ...
- Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:28 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Freaking out charger RT 2012 bricked calibration keeps fail
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3508
Re: Freaking out charger RT 2012 bricked calibration keeps f
Well I gave up on hold waited 1hr 45 mins until my cell battery died ... Idk what to do I never had any issues before with a diablo product I hope this is fixable my car is dead .. I'm back inside I plugged in my phone I call back an says closed so was I waiting on hold for nothing that whole time
- Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:01 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Freaking out charger RT 2012 bricked calibration keeps fail
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3508
Freaking out charger RT 2012 bricked calibration keeps fail
On hold now 1 hour 29 mins ..... I need some help please I'm freaking out
2012 Charger RT updated in tune from pc went to car and calibration update failed 6 times already can't start car and I really need it for tomorrow
It gets to 99% fails then says in tune in recovery mode ... Please help I'm ...
2012 Charger RT updated in tune from pc went to car and calibration update failed 6 times already can't start car and I really need it for tomorrow
It gets to 99% fails then says in tune in recovery mode ... Please help I'm ...