Mike, you seem thrifty around here. Is there a contact for Bama? If I physically go to a CRM and I have "free tunes for life" are they going to charge me a co-pay or anything?
I feel like Bama did a botch job on my tunes. I dont know why they bothered to ask me about my factory midpipe and cats if ...
Search found 17 matches
- Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:22 pm
- Forum: Suggestion Box
- Topic: Marketing and Sales
- Replies: 8
- Views: 22055
- Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:16 pm
- Forum: Suggestion Box
- Topic: Saturday Tech Support
- Replies: 3
- Views: 16382
Re: Saturday Tech Support
Ideal hours would be closed Tuesday and Sunday. Everyone expects you to be open on Monday and lot of people benefit from you being there on Saturday.
- Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 pm
- Forum: Suggestion Box
- Topic: Payment Plan
- Replies: 2
- Views: 12856
Re: Payment Plan
too much fraud for that. "i promise i'll pay" and then never pay, close bank account etc etc etc
- Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:02 pm
- Forum: Suggestion Box
- Topic: Marketing and Sales
- Replies: 8
- Views: 22055
Re: Marketing and Sales
thats literally another problem. One product, two companies. does DS offer any tunes at all or only updates? why doesnt BAMA contract with DS instead of AM
- Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:01 pm
- Forum: Suggestion Box
- Topic: Marketing and Sales
- Replies: 8
- Views: 22055
Re: Marketing and Sales
I didn't know if Diablosport had to approve anything or not like that to be shown with their product. I can't find a contact email for BAMA only a 1-800 number.
- Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:36 pm
- Forum: Suggestion Box
- Topic: Marketing and Sales
- Replies: 8
- Views: 22055
Marketing and Sales
On the American Muscle website you see the INTUNE page and this is on the side near the bottom.
http://i44.tinypic.com/2uepq94.png
Says you get 3 tunes, one for daily, race and performance. The tuner does not come this way (at least mine didn't) I had "Stock" "87 octane" and "Diablo" leaving ...
http://i44.tinypic.com/2uepq94.png
Says you get 3 tunes, one for daily, race and performance. The tuner does not come this way (at least mine didn't) I had "Stock" "87 octane" and "Diablo" leaving ...
- Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:11 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Diablosport stole my intune and ecu!!!
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5366
Re: Diablosport stole my intune and ecu!!!
UPS tracker says delivered and dropped off at front desk.
- Sat May 11, 2013 3:01 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: .log files
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7614
Re: .log files
I know that I was looking to see if there was a recommendation fro any particular 3rd party applications to use with the .log file.
- Sun May 05, 2013 3:38 am
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: .log files
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7614
Re: .log files
sigh. this is the Non-Windows section of the forums.
- Thu May 02, 2013 2:48 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: .log files
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7614
Re: .log files
cant use .exe on OS X
- Wed May 01, 2013 8:33 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: .log files
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7614
.log files
What application are you guys using to look at your .log files? or can I only use the INTUNE to view a play back?
- Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:11 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: NEED HELP ASAP!!! PLEASE
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2717
Re: NEED HELP ASAP!!! PLEASE
you have to fill out the 19 questions about your car to get the 3 tunes. If you dont they send it blank and you can fill out the info later and have them email you a tune/update
- Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:10 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: switching cars??
- Replies: 10
- Views: 19557
Re: switching cars??
I'd imagine in the future the InTune will come with an option for you to register the Computer of two - three cars. Most people own two cars anyway.
Diablo really would go out of business if anyone could use their tuner on anyone else.
Diablo really would go out of business if anyone could use their tuner on anyone else.
- Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:48 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Tune List
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1315
Re: Tune List
OK i got everything going : ) feelin' really good about this. I thought I had my 3 custom tunes: MPG 87, Street87, and Race91 but the tuner just had "Diablo", "87" and "stock" on it. I assume my 87 is my improved MPG tune and the Diablo tune is "race91"
- Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:45 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Latest Intune release here.
- Replies: 492
- Views: 596114
Re: Latest Intune release here.
will the updates alway be posted in this thread? Is there a full list of the updates not spread out amongst this thread?