Search found 2 matches

by magnum01
Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:46 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Update
Replies: 0
Views: 808

Update

Hello I have a 2005 Dodge Magnum SXT and I've had the Trinity T-1000 for 4 years, I've done an update last year and a costume tune with HemiFever Tuner and It's been working great until after Christmas. The car would lag so bad that I can't even get a burn out in a wet pavement! I had a new rebuild ...
by magnum01
Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:21 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: costum
Replies: 1
Views: 2856

costum

hello, who do i talk or who do i pay to get a custom tune, car is dodge magnum sxt 3.5 with 4 speed flowmaster dual exhaust cold air intake ngk spark plugs k&n air filter k&n oil filter with royal purple oil. plus i canged my cluster to a srt8 cluster, so i can use evic for steer wheel controls for ...

Go to advanced search