Search found 39 matches
- Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:22 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Hi-Beam's with Fogs to stay on?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2809
Re: Hi-Beam's with Fogs to stay on?
Could this even be possible?
- Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:36 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Fog/driving lights on with high beams
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2742
Re: Fog/driving lights on with high beams
Can we expect this to be an option any time soon.
This would be a great thing if you guys can make this work!
This would be a great thing if you guys can make this work!
- Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:00 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Fog/driving lights on with high beams
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2742
- Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:29 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Hi-Beam's with Fogs to stay on?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2809
Re: Hi-Beam's with Fogs to stay on?
Could this be a possibility in the future? I do know the Jeep people really want this too!
- Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:06 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: New Toy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2077
Re: New Toy
Please tell me where you got to cool engine covers? I haven't seen those before.
Or did you make them?
Or did you make them?
- Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:20 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Hi-Beam's with Fogs to stay on?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2809
Re: Hi-Beam's with Fogs to stay on?
Ok, but do you think it's even a possible thing to do?
- Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:51 pm
- Forum: Suggestion Box
- Topic: Fog Lamps with Hi-Beams
- Replies: 6
- Views: 17480
Re: Fog Lamps with Hi-Beams
WoW.... is there anything you don't know? Maybe they should hire you with your wealth of knowledge!
- Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:59 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Hi-Beam's with Fogs to stay on?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2809
Hi-Beam's with Fogs to stay on?
Is it possible to "fix" the headlights so when you turn on your Hi-Beam Headlights your fogs stay on? I would think as much that you guys have figured out allready, this would be simple. But thats just me. Maybe not. I do know that if you had a "pole" on this... there would be alot of people that ...
- Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:56 pm
- Forum: Suggestion Box
- Topic: Fog Lamps with Hi-Beams
- Replies: 6
- Views: 17480
Fog Lamps with Hi-Beams
Is it possible to "fix" the headlights so when you turn on your Hi-Beam Headlights your fogs stay on? I would think as much that you guys have figured out allready, this would be simple. But thats just me. Maybe not. I do know that if you had a "pole" on this... there would be alot of people that ...
- Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:19 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: New Toy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2077
Re: New Toy
WOW!! Very nice!
I love the under the hood shots!!
I love the under the hood shots!!
- Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:24 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: New Toy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2077
Re: New Toy
Hey, we should ALL thank these guys for what they do for us to enjoy
!
immortal1... please post up some pictures of your ride. It looks really nice from your avitar.
Mike
immortal1... please post up some pictures of your ride. It looks really nice from your avitar.
Mike
- Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:04 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Abbreviations in the Intune
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2557
Abbreviations in the Intune
Is there a place to find a list or some info on the abbreviations for the Intune? I know what most of the common sence ones are, but have no clue nor can I find out what the "COG" is short for.

- Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:20 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Any 2013 SRT Chargers out there Install a tune?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2098
Re: Any 2013 SRT Chargers out there Install a tune?
Wow,... That's not what I said At All.
I said, It was about 25 min TOTAL to get out the DCX and download the update the
thing and hook it up to the car. Then tune the car, and go back in the tuner and tweak
Throttle pressure and shift points and turn off the MDS.
I said, It was about 25 min TOTAL to get out the DCX and download the update the
thing and hook it up to the car. Then tune the car, and go back in the tuner and tweak
Throttle pressure and shift points and turn off the MDS.
- Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:59 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Any 2013 SRT Chargers out there Install a tune?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2098
Re: Any 2013 SRT Chargers out there Install a tune?
2013 Hemi Challenger RT here,
I downloaded my new software and had it in the car, MDS off, tuned and running in less than 25 Miniutes.. no kidding. Now I am just "fine tuning" and playin with it too, everything else. I LOVE THIS THING!! Its great!!
I downloaded my new software and had it in the car, MDS off, tuned and running in less than 25 Miniutes.. no kidding. Now I am just "fine tuning" and playin with it too, everything else. I LOVE THIS THING!! Its great!!
- Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:58 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: GM TCM UPDATE
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1850
Re: GM TCM UPDATE
This 'Spadezhs' I will call it SPADEZITT needs to get a life!
Go bother some where else. Your kinda like a gnat that won't leave!
Go bother some where else. Your kinda like a gnat that won't leave!