Mikel
I sold the overland 5,7
How can I restore the unit to use it on the SRT8
Search found 18 matches
- Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:54 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: DIABLO PART#I-1000-DCX
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2704
- Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:06 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: DIABLO PART#I-1000-DCX
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2704
Re: DIABLO PART#I-1000-DCX
Thanks
- Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:18 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: DIABLO PART#I-1000-DCX
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2704
Re: DIABLO PART#I-1000-DCX
Mike
Please instruct me how
Thanks
Carlos Brain
Please instruct me how
Thanks
Carlos Brain
- Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:24 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: DIABLO PART#I-1000-DCX
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2704
DIABLO PART#I-1000-DCX
Hello
I have the diablo of the subject
I used it in my Jeep Grand Cherokee 2011 Overland 5,7 engine
Question:
¿Con I use it in my new Jeep Grand Cherokee 2014 SRT8 6,4 engine?
Thanks
I have the diablo of the subject
I used it in my Jeep Grand Cherokee 2011 Overland 5,7 engine
Question:
¿Con I use it in my new Jeep Grand Cherokee 2014 SRT8 6,4 engine?
Thanks
- Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:20 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
- Replies: 81
- Views: 127691
Re: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
How can I put this releases in my intune?mikel wrote:This is the current application and tune database for I-1000-DCX.
Thanks
- Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:17 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Ram 2012 Shift Points
- Replies: 23
- Views: 7951
Re: Ram 2012 Shift Points
mikel wrote:whew, I was on my out the door for the weekend and I saw this, enjoy your weekend shifting at 6200 RPMsbustillos6 wrote:I meant 1-2 shift and 2-3 shifts, my bad
I have the same problem in my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee overland 5,7
Is posible that mike could send me a tune for my Cherokee
Thanks
Carlos
- Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:48 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Ram 2012 Shift Points
- Replies: 23
- Views: 7951
Re: Ram 2012 Shift Points
I have the same problem in my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee overland 5,7
Is posible that mike could send me a tune for my Cherokee
Is posible that mike could send me a tune for my Cherokee
- Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:19 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Rcomendation for intiune i.1000 DCX
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2772
Re: Rcomendation for intiune i.1000 DCX
OK, I will try your suggestion.
The throttle boost is in the parameters?
Thanks
The throttle boost is in the parameters?
Thanks
- Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:26 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Rcomendation for intiune i.1000 DCX
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2772
Re: Rcomendation for intiune i.1000 DCX
Yes I use 97 octanes thats equal to 93 USA.
- Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:53 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Rcomendation for intiune i.1000 DCX
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2772
Re: Rcomendation for intiune i.1000 DCX
HI Mikel
Please coach me through posting up or emailing my written tune.
Thanks
Carlos
Please coach me through posting up or emailing my written tune.
Thanks
Carlos
- Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:19 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Rcomendation for intiune i.1000 DCX
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2772
Rcomendation for intiune i.1000 DCX
Dear Mikel
I have a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 5.7, and intune diablosport i-1000 DCX, the tool is up to date 1r01o.
I updated the tool and load the 93 tune (Diablo) without problems.
I do not see much difference in HP, which is what I want to increase.
I want to send to you the last tune ...
I have a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 5.7, and intune diablosport i-1000 DCX, the tool is up to date 1r01o.
I updated the tool and load the 93 tune (Diablo) without problems.
I do not see much difference in HP, which is what I want to increase.
I want to send to you the last tune ...
- Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:35 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Fuel concerns
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1673
Re: Fuel concerns
Is important to know how to measure the octanages, change in different countries.
In the United States is used as PON and in Europe as RON.
Europe USA
RON PON
93 89,3
95 91
97 93
In the United States is used as PON and in Europe as RON.
Europe USA
RON PON
93 89,3
95 91
97 93
- Thu May 23, 2013 3:16 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland V8 5.7
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2569
Re: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland V8 5.7
HI Mike
Any news for this question?
Thanks
Carlos Brain
Chile
Any news for this question?
Thanks
Carlos Brain
Chile
- Wed May 15, 2013 5:17 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland V8 5.7
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2569
Re: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland V8 5.7
Looking foward for your recomendation.
Thanks Mikel
Thanks Mikel
- Wed May 15, 2013 4:49 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland V8 5.7
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2569
Re: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland V8 5.7
Mikel i found this case in the forum that seems to be muy problem.
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Selec-Terrain
Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:55 pm
billhemi3
Posts: 4
Hello! I have a 2011 Cherokee 5.7L and I'm currently running the canned 93 octane tune. In regards to throttle response, when I'm in "Auto" I ...
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Selec-Terrain
Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:55 pm
billhemi3
Posts: 4
Hello! I have a 2011 Cherokee 5.7L and I'm currently running the canned 93 octane tune. In regards to throttle response, when I'm in "Auto" I ...