Search found 11 matches

by brettdoo
Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:38 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2014 challenger rt automatic
Replies: 3
Views: 1457

Re: 2014 challenger rt automatic

can i adjust the shift points yet or the rev limiter om my 2014 challenger rt 5.7 automatic with out any problems? thnx mike
by brettdoo
Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:51 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2014 challenger rt automatic
Replies: 3
Views: 1457

2014 challenger rt automatic

I have a 2014 Dodge Challenger rt 5.7 <automatic Transmission> and was thinking about getting a Trinity T1000 and was wondering if there were any issues I need to know about before buying it? Will the 93 Octane Tune be pretty much all I need for the HP and Torque Gain? New to this so not real sure ...
by brettdoo
Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:28 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2014 RT programer be careful
Replies: 6
Views: 2119

Re: 2014 RT programer be careful

Am I what mike? If I try to change the rev limiter or top speed or raise the rpm I have no throttle?
by brettdoo
Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:11 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2014 RT programer be careful
Replies: 6
Views: 2119

Re: 2014 RT programer be careful

they did changed the electronics in the TB on the 2014 and mike I cant change the rev limiter? I have no throttle when I try to change anything in that part of programming
by brettdoo
Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:51 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2014 RT programer be careful
Replies: 6
Views: 2119

2014 RT programer be careful

the throttle body is not the same as the 2013 model challenger RT diablo needs to do some work before you can program it if you have not bought it yet I would wait as my ecm hade to be sent out it wont start and you can not set the rev. limiter or a lot of other things not there but I will tell you ...
by brettdoo
Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:55 am
Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
Topic: 13 Chally/Charger/300...again!
Replies: 18
Views: 25292

Re: 13 Chally/Charger/300...again!

2013 challenger sxt 3,6 v6
[email protected]
by brettdoo
Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:04 am
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: Car wont start after using t-1000
Replies: 10
Views: 3717

Re: Car wont start after using t-1000

called support and mike got it thnx mike great support again thank you all at diablo sport :-)
by brettdoo
Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:41 am
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: Car wont start after using t-1000
Replies: 10
Views: 3717

Re: Car wont start after using t-1000

the t-1000 is asking for a password to go back??540B 6205 BFE5 4FA0 CB53
by brettdoo
Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:39 am
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: Car wont start after using t-1000
Replies: 10
Views: 3717

Re: Car wont start after using t-1000

2013 challenger v-6
by brettdoo
Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:35 am
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: Car wont start after using t-1000
Replies: 10
Views: 3717

Car wont start after using t-1000

car wont start after I tried to put it back to original state push the button and lights go on but wont start it says does not recognize vin please unplug and plug back in I tried that 3 times and nothing what do I do?
by brettdoo
Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:29 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: do you have to keep it plug in
Replies: 1
Views: 719

do you have to keep it plug in

do you have to keep it plug in when your done with you tune and will it keep it when you unplug it?

Go to advanced search