Search found 3 matches

by ECSZ06
Fri May 31, 2013 6:12 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Engine Knock
Replies: 7
Views: 2027

Engine Knock

I just installed the 93 Tune from Diablo and have a AEM drop filter and Borla Atak. When I step on it hard I do not hear any knock of any kind just the intake whistle sound. Should I have to data log I am concerned about all these guys with St knock / Lt knock. If I don't hear anything does that ...
by ECSZ06
Fri May 31, 2013 1:23 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: supercharger whine
Replies: 1
Views: 797

supercharger whine

I just loaded the 93 octane tune on my 2012 srt8 jeep. It has borla atak exhaust and a AEM drop in filter. I love the way the jeep feels now. When I step on it hard I get what sounds like a supercharger wine coming from the motor. I did not notice it when it was stock. Is this just the motor sucking ...
by ECSZ06
Thu May 30, 2013 3:40 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Eco mode question
Replies: 1
Views: 909

Eco mode question

I have a 2012 Srt8 jeep grand cherokee when I upload the 93 octane tune does it leave 4 cylinder mode on.

Go to advanced search