Search found 80 matches

by gmtruck
Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:37 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: tow/haul
Replies: 2
Views: 1055

Re: tow/haul

I think there are even settings in adjustable pramenters for tow haul as well.
by gmtruck
Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:43 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: getting kinda upset!
Replies: 4
Views: 1390

Re: getting kinda upset!

I had a problem a lot like yours and had to send back in . If the intune does not work correctly They cant do much for you over the phone. My unit should be back today, So I hope it works right this time.
by gmtruck
Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:34 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 87 octain tune
Replies: 2
Views: 943

Re: 87 octain tune

Car wont like running on nothing but 91 octane or higher
by gmtruck
Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:01 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: wont restore.
Replies: 6
Views: 1471

Re: wont restore.

It's on the way to you all for repair and reset ..THANKS
by gmtruck
Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:11 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: wont restore.
Replies: 6
Views: 1471

Re: wont restore.

was told tool has to be sent in ...went to support waiting for rma no. guessing that will come to my email???
by gmtruck
Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:31 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: wont restore.
Replies: 6
Views: 1471

Re: wont restore.

it's stuck in my car cant load in truck until it's unmarried from car. this is the problem. will calling you with it in car work???
by gmtruck
Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:59 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: wont restore.
Replies: 6
Views: 1471

Re: wont restore.

I hope this is something that can be fixed . I almost always keep my truck tuned as it needs it far more then my Camaro. really wish I had not tuned car for yesterdays cruze. as it is stuck in my car now.
by gmtruck
Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:55 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: wont restore.
Replies: 6
Views: 1471

wont restore.

info.xml I'm trying to restore factory tune back into my car ...unit gets to tune or restore screen I hit restore little wheel on screen starts to spin about 30 seconds and the locks up. I seem to be stuck tuned??? . I also wanted to add that when I tuned the car a screen came up saying that some ...
by gmtruck
Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:07 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: update problem
Replies: 5
Views: 1476

Re: update problem

Yep that was the winning ticket. THANKS it updated just fine now.
by gmtruck
Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:06 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: update problem
Replies: 5
Views: 1476

update problem

Trying to update from 1r03t to newest keep getting fail screen saying can not be replaced by the filmware package within group_update4. any thing I can do to get updated?
by gmtruck
Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:02 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: adjustable parameters (update)
Replies: 3
Views: 1156

Re: adjustable parameters (update)

Have you by chance had time to look into why I still freeze up upon trying to change pramenters???? Im now on 1r03q after last update. things seem to be doing the same as my first post on this thread. can get idle and tork managment to hold after checking...after unplugs and restarts(wearing out ...
by gmtruck
Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:25 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 2014 Silverado Question
Replies: 3
Views: 1332

Re: 2014 Silverado Question

I have a 2013 4x4 gm truck and can say that the Diablo (93) tune will surely wake it up. As for the other tune I can't really say but I was going to give it a try soon myself.
by gmtruck
Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:01 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Mid-fuel level tune?
Replies: 3
Views: 1020

Re: Mid-fuel level tune?

I think you should be running 93 when tuning with the diablo tune.
by gmtruck
Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:22 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: adjustable parameters (update)
Replies: 3
Views: 1156

adjustable parameters (update)

Got an update this morning so I figured I go mess with the truck to see if I could change parameters with this new update. To my surprise I WAS ABLE TO CHANGE THINGS with a few quirks?????. I started by going to torque managment and altering all four gears 1to 2, 2to3, 3to 4, to -7. ( have not been ...
by gmtruck
Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:31 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: GM TCM UPDATE
Replies: 6
Views: 1853

Re: GM TCM UPDATE

and or 2013 gm truck please......

Go to advanced search