Search found 9 matches
- Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:28 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Poll Multiple Vehicles on the trinity
- Replies: 23
- Views: 10417
Re: Poll Multiple Vehicles on the trinity
I'd pay an extra $200 for an additional license.
- Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:06 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Custom Tunes for 3.6 Pentastar
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1435
Custom Tunes for 3.6 Pentastar
Who does them, and who are the best?
- Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:03 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Custon Tune shops in Maryland?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3748
Re: Custon Tune shops in Maryland?
Oh man, I want a custom tune. You only work with GM vehicles?06MonteSS wrote:Thanks Mike_Levy!
yes, like Mike mentioned, I can definitely get you hooked up with a custom tune for that truck... any mods done to it besides the lift??
http://www.diablewtune.com
- Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:39 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: 3.6L Pentastar Tuning
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4346
Re: 3.6L Pentastar Tuning
Question. Is there anything I need to do when disconnecting my negative terminal after already installing a tune?
How about adding to my performance with a Borla Exhaust after having already tuning my ride?
How about adding to my performance with a Borla Exhaust after having already tuning my ride?
- Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:25 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: T-1000
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1630
Re: T-1000
Sounds like you want the 93 octane tune.rrobin2569 wrote:Hello,
I have a 2011 CTS-V with a Trinity T-1000, Airraid CAI and Flowmasters. WHich tune on the Trinity should I use? Do need to make any adjustments in the tune? Sorry I am new at this.
Thanks for your help,
Rich
- Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:05 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: 3.6L Pentastar Tuning
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4346
Re: 3.6L Pentastar Tuning
Update: Tune-Installed!
Most of my issues were operator error, not Diablo's. Although their video's seem to be a bit out of date, their tech support team were spot on.
Loved the difference in performance. I filled up the tank with BP 93 Octane, and the 3.6L never felt so good
Most of my issues were operator error, not Diablo's. Although their video's seem to be a bit out of date, their tech support team were spot on.
Loved the difference in performance. I filled up the tank with BP 93 Octane, and the 3.6L never felt so good
- Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:07 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: 3.6L Pentastar Tuning
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4346
Re: 3.6L Pentastar Tuning
Did you let it take a backup? If you did it won't work until thats off the unit. Also, change the vehicle type. It can't be on DEMO. Then plug it in and open DSDL and it should update itself. I played with it on my desktop in performance mode, didn't think that would bother it.
Most importantly ...
Most importantly ...
- Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:05 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Trinity connection issue
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6720
Re: Trinity connection issue
Still having issues...
I get home from work at 4:00 pm MST everyday, and even when I've gotten home early to call tech support at 3:30 I get a voice message saying their closed and to call back tomorrow during business hours. Any other solution here? I realize its going to take longer on the forum ...
I get home from work at 4:00 pm MST everyday, and even when I've gotten home early to call tech support at 3:30 I get a voice message saying their closed and to call back tomorrow during business hours. Any other solution here? I realize its going to take longer on the forum ...
- Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:29 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: 3.6L Pentastar Tuning
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4346
3.6L Pentastar Tuning
So an update has been issued for the 3.6L Pentastar right? That news prompted me to rush and purchase a new Trinity which I've registered but cannot update because:
1. It says it has a tune already(I guess it's talking about the Demo tune?)
2. Says I need a code?
3. And the 2011 3.6L isn't already ...
1. It says it has a tune already(I guess it's talking about the Demo tune?)
2. Says I need a code?
3. And the 2011 3.6L isn't already ...