Search found 11 matches

by saleen032
Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:22 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Tune not available for this calibration
Replies: 7
Views: 13206

Re: Tune not available for this calibration

mikel wrote:are you running the ignition software?
I just checked and it is downloading the file.

I have an i1000, not the newer i2 unit. OS io have the standard updater software.
by saleen032
Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:30 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Tune not available for this calibration
Replies: 7
Views: 13206

Re: Tune not available for this calibration

mikel wrote:are you running the ignition software?
I just checked and it is downloading the file.

Im sorry. What do you mean by the ignition software?
by saleen032
Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:29 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Tune not available for this calibration
Replies: 7
Views: 13206

Re: Tune not available for this calibration

I ran the updater and checked for updates and it said I was up to date. I will connect it again tonight and leave it hooked up and see what happens. It never appeared to download a file.
by saleen032
Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:41 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Tune not available for this calibration
Replies: 7
Views: 13206

Re: Tune not available for this calibration

I tried to run the updater like you suggested, but it keeps telling me the intune is up to date.
by saleen032
Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:30 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Tune not available for this calibration
Replies: 7
Views: 13206

Tune not available for this calibration

I have a 2007 Dodge Magnum that had the PCM flash updated. I did return the tune back to stock before the flash was done. Now I am trying to upload the tune again and keep getting an error saying to update. I completed the update and I am still not able to tune the car. XML file attached below. Any ...
by saleen032
Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:09 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Which tune is better for performance?
Replies: 1
Views: 851

Which tune is better for performance?

I have a 2007 Magnum R/T with CIA, 180* t-stat and a Magnaflow exhaust. I have read on the forums that the preloaded Diablo Tune is a 93 octane tune, but when I go to install this tune, it states that it is a performance tune with MPG in mind. So my question is, would this tune, or the 91 octane CAI ...
by saleen032
Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:02 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Diablosport stole my intune and ecu!!!
Replies: 16
Views: 5366

Re: Diablosport stole my intune and ecu!!!

They usually don't take that long, but they could. I have no idea what they told you, I'm just stating what the RMA page says. If they were rushing it for you then it may have gone out already. Thats something only people at the office would know.
Maybe you shouldnt be speaking for the people at ...
by saleen032
Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:14 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Diablosport stole my intune and ecu!!!
Replies: 16
Views: 5366

Re: Diablosport stole my intune and ecu!!!

They usually don't take that long, but they could. I have no idea what they told you, I'm just stating what the RMA page says. If they were rushing it for you then it may have gone out already. Thats something only people at the office would know.
Maybe you shouldnt be speaking for the people at ...
by saleen032
Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:15 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Hypertech Inteceptor and Diablo Tune together?
Replies: 12
Views: 3004

Re: Hypertech Inteceptor and Diablo Tune together?



I owned 2 SRT8s. Wouldn't touch another one with a 10 foot pole. Why would I want a weak 470hp vehicle when I can have 555 with a pair of turbos that just needs a tune to be around 650? That would be stupid of me.


If the SRTs were so bad, then why did it buy a second one after the first? That ...
by saleen032
Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Hypertech Inteceptor and Diablo Tune together?
Replies: 12
Views: 3004

Re: Hypertech Inteceptor and Diablo Tune together?

He does act like he knows everything about everybody and their car/tunes/Diablos. Maybe he is MR. Diablo?
by saleen032
Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:46 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Dodge Magnum Autostick Mode 1 and Mode 2
Replies: 0
Views: 656

Dodge Magnum Autostick Mode 1 and Mode 2

I have tried searching the forum, but wasnt able to find a post explaining the differences between the 2 modes...

Go to advanced search