Search found 11 matches

by 2012v6Pony
Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:05 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Lets talk push button start
Replies: 2
Views: 25068

Re: Lets talk push button start

We own a 2015 S550 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Premium Automatic.

The push-to-start functionality in these cars allows you to press the start button to enter accessory mode.

To engage engine start you must press and hold the brake pedal while pressing the start button.

Obviously in both cases you must ...
by 2012v6Pony
Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:44 am
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: New inTune update available!!
Replies: 32
Views: 83863

Re: New inTune update available!!

Update: Today I plugged the inTune back into my Windows 7 64 bit PC and Windows came up with the repair option for USB devices...
I allowed it to repair the drive and then unplugged the inTune and then plugged it back in. Once I was able to get into settings I removed all of the custom tunes and ...
by 2012v6Pony
Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:39 am
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: New inTune update available!!
Replies: 32
Views: 83863

Re: New inTune update available!!

This latest inTune update seems to have caused my inTune to not work properly. :(

When I try to go into "Settings" it just goes to a blank screen with the following at the top: a greyed out < arrow inTune title/logo and then the ? (which it is crashed at that point)

Now I have no way to even get ...
by 2012v6Pony
Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:01 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: New InTune non-functional?
Replies: 17
Views: 6369

Re: New InTune non-functional?

Props to Mike the registry reset seems to have fixed it!
And now I finally get to go play!
by 2012v6Pony
Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:11 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: New InTune non-functional?
Replies: 17
Views: 6369

Re: New InTune non-functional?

OK so discovered another new update today... funny no firmware version difference though and...

SAME PROBLEM...

Connect to vehicle wait for initialization press tune... write... and then turn the ignition on when prompted the prompt clears a few seconds later and the busy wheel spins about 3 times ...
by 2012v6Pony
Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:12 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: New InTune non-functional?
Replies: 17
Views: 6369

Re: New InTune non-functional?

Seems even after the upgrade it crashes on identifying the vehicle.
Tried just pulling codes, same deal... prompt to turn on the key and 2ish spins of the wait wheel and that's all she wrote...

When I go to delete vehicle it does show my VIN though so whats up :?:

Also when I go to delete tunes ...
by 2012v6Pony
Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: New InTune non-functional?
Replies: 17
Views: 6369

Re: New InTune non-functional?

Do you happen to know what the current version is?
I started at 1r03h and wondering how long it should sit at preparing...
BTW I have been working with PC's since 85 and I am not a button pusher/parts changer lol
Actually have a CS Degree and it has been a hobby forever well as close as it gets anyway
by 2012v6Pony
Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:08 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: New InTune non-functional?
Replies: 17
Views: 6369

Re: New InTune non-functional?

OK I got it to update!
But turning off virus software didn't seem to do anything...

This may seem odd but I shut my PC down and then connected the InTune/USB then started the PC (takes all of 20 seconds for a cold start with SSD :P ) and suddenly I see "Windows has installed a new driver"... and ...
by 2012v6Pony
Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:54 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: New InTune non-functional?
Replies: 17
Views: 6369

Re: New InTune non-functional?

Wondering if it could due to this being a Windows 7(x64) Ultimate OS I do not have Bit Locker enabled though nor compression.
I do run on a SSD it's really quite fast (not over clocked mind you)

I will try disabling virus software (once I disconnect from the network)

Thanks for the help, sorry I ...
by 2012v6Pony
Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:33 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: New InTune non-functional?
Replies: 17
Views: 6369

Re: New InTune non-functional?

06MonteSS wrote:works fine on Win7 64...

need to make sure your user account is an Administrator account... and you also need to disable the UAC crap on the user account... the User Access Control setting...
OK so you read where I already said I am Administrator and I also work in the IT industry right?
by 2012v6Pony
Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:09 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: New InTune non-functional?
Replies: 17
Views: 6369

New InTune non-functional?

Connected to the car wait for the InTune to start up then turned the ignition on (not starting) when prompted only to wait for it to clear the screen and then the busy wheel spins about 3 full turns and then stops that's it good night Irene. I waited at this point for 20 minutes before trying to ...

Go to advanced search