Search found 2 matches
- Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:16 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: 2012 ram 5.7 91 tune adjustments?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1754
Re: 2012 ram 5.7 91 tune adjustments?
I have just.added a kn 63 series.cai... what is the spark and fuel adjustments for then.what would I have to have to have those adjusted just curious
- Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:46 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: 2012 ram 5.7 91 tune adjustments?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1754
2012 ram 5.7 91 tune adjustments?
just purchased a dcx 1000
and trying to the most.out.of the 91 tune
I have max the shift points
maxed throttle boost
config my tire.size
disable.mds
change my governor
am tryin to see if anyone can tell me
where to set my fuel ,spark,
am stock 5.7 just muffler delete..
any one have some advice ...
and trying to the most.out.of the 91 tune
I have max the shift points
maxed throttle boost
config my tire.size
disable.mds
change my governor
am tryin to see if anyone can tell me
where to set my fuel ,spark,
am stock 5.7 just muffler delete..
any one have some advice ...