Search found 2 matches

by 2500HDCNG
Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:35 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: 2500/3500 G VIN 6.0 Vortec trucks!!!!
Replies: 0
Views: 1105

2500/3500 G VIN 6.0 Vortec trucks!!!!

What's going on here guys??? If the hold up is not being able to get trucks in to test them well I find that awkward that no one has offered up yet. Where are the testing headquarters located? I'm a big fan of you guys and I'm standing by with commitment to you 8). I'm just wondering how long this ...
by 2500HDCNG
Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:24 pm
Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
Topic: 2011/12/13 2500 6.0 GM Gas truck needed
Replies: 21
Views: 31804

Re: 2011/12/13 2500 6.0 GM Gas truck needed

What is the hold up on this???? Where are you located????? Please get back with me as soon as possible! Anyone take there truck into you guys yet!!

Go to advanced search