this weekend we pu the monster on the dyno and o surprise we are running to rich at WOT we are almost at 9 and i need to go liner here and between 3500 to 5000 rp we are 10 all the way the car is loosing power and i am using the stoic 92oct map
i have a ram air intake and high low cat back exhaust ...
Search found 10 matches
- Mon May 19, 2014 1:05 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: donde durango 5,7 running to Rich
- Replies: 0
- Views: 712
- Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:55 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Durango 2012 ABS
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4533
Re: Durango 2012 ABS
Yes I have to say all is working great.
Thank you guys for the great work truck is running strong and more problems
Thank you guys for the great work truck is running strong and more problems
mikel wrote:yes, and yes.nmex wrote:so does this new release fixes the problem of the ABS light do i need just to update my tuner and that is it
- Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:47 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
- Replies: 81
- Views: 127650
Re: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
so my dcx is up to date but keep stelling me every time i plug to the car that i need a up date any idea why plus it will not lt me do any thing else i am looking at getting read off the abs light and do some more custom tune up on the car
- Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:11 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Latest Intune release here.
- Replies: 492
- Views: 595689
Re: Latest Intune release here.
hey guys i have 1r03p
dcx tune 1r01f
dcx pid db 1r01a
and every time i plug into my 2012 durango tell me that i need to up date to unplug the dcx and plug into a computer other than that it will not let me do absolutely nothing need help
dcx tune 1r01f
dcx pid db 1r01a
and every time i plug into my 2012 durango tell me that i need to up date to unplug the dcx and plug into a computer other than that it will not let me do absolutely nothing need help
- Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:37 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Durango 2012 ABS
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4533
Re: Durango 2012 ABS
so does this new release fixes the problem of the ABS light do i need just to update my tuner and that is it
- Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:40 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Durango 2012 ABS
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4533
Re: Durango 2012 ABS
so it has been almost a month about this, i have call and talk to¨mike how relay didnt give a dame the only thing he mention was <We are working on in it< are you really how about and up date i see you guys keep getting more and more complains about this ABS problems and looks like you guys are ...
- Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:52 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Durango 2012 ABS
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4533
Re: Durango 2012 ABS
Any news on the update I was told 2 weeks ago we will have a solution
- Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:26 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Durango 2012 ABS
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4533
Re: Durango 2012 ABS
Any news I have a long trip plan from Mexico City to Austintx and I want to have this problem resolve. Can I just put a scanner to the truck and clear the code with no other problems
Please advice
Thank
Please advice
Thank
- Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:53 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Durango 2012 ABS
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4533
Re: Durango 2012 ABS
Will be looking to it I am in argentina back on the 13 hope by tgen we have a solution
- Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:08 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Durango 2012 ABS
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4533
Durango 2012 ABS
I know i have seen some posts looks like the Durango was running all good on 91 octane till i change the tire size know i have the ABS problem has this been solve.
I have tried reverted to original backup but the light still on. I have tried reset the light with a small scan and no LUCK
I am ...
I have tried reverted to original backup but the light still on. I have tried reset the light with a small scan and no LUCK
I am ...