Search found 23 matches
- Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:26 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: orginal backup its better than tuned
- Replies: 56
- Views: 13597
Re: orginal backup its better than tuned
I actually reverted to the original backup and noticed the knock was still prettty bad actually. I'm sure the intake on the stock tune is to blame. Gonna try to go 12% fuel across the board on the 91 tune.
- Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:07 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: orginal backup its better than tuned
- Replies: 56
- Views: 13597
Re: orginal backup its better than tuned
garrett wrote:Why not use the tune designed for 93 octane theniRace559 wrote:I've run every single brand of 93 octane in town, on the 91 map with +10% fuel across the board and I still get knock. I've pretty much just given up at this point. 600 paperweight.
I don't see how that could in any way reduce knock.\
- Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:29 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: orginal backup its better than tuned
- Replies: 56
- Views: 13597
Re: orginal backup its better than tuned
I've run every single brand of 93 octane in town, on the 91 map with +10% fuel across the board and I still get knock. I've pretty much just given up at this point. 600 paperweight.
- Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:08 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: False Knock ( View my Log)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1927
Re: False Knock ( View my Log)
No luck still. Something has to be wrong.
Running the 91 tune, with 93 fuel, added the NOS octane booster, +10% fuel across the board. Still getting up to 2.5 degrees of knock. It just doesn't make sense. Its extremely frustrating. Very close to just returning it to stock.
Running the 91 tune, with 93 fuel, added the NOS octane booster, +10% fuel across the board. Still getting up to 2.5 degrees of knock. It just doesn't make sense. Its extremely frustrating. Very close to just returning it to stock.
- Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:05 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Is adding 7% fuel to kill KR too much?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2217
Re: Is adding 7% fuel to kill KR too much?
7% is not much at all.
I was still getting knock with %5 across the WOT range running 93 on the 91 tune (SRT). Just bumped it up to 10 across the board, going to log that and monitor the knock. Really a shame that so many people are having knock issues like this. The maps might just be a tad too ...
I was still getting knock with %5 across the WOT range running 93 on the 91 tune (SRT). Just bumped it up to 10 across the board, going to log that and monitor the knock. Really a shame that so many people are having knock issues like this. The maps might just be a tad too ...
- Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:40 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: False Knock ( View my Log)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1927
Re: False Knock ( View my Log)
That was actually something I was thinking of doing. I'll give it a try and post my results. Hard to imagine that the majority the 93 octane gas in my town is bad.
- Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:41 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: False Knock ( View my Log)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1927
False Knock ( View my Log)
I've now run three different brands of 93 octane gas on both the 93 and 91 maps. I am still getting constant knock issues regardless of what I do.
Im currently running the 91 map with +5 percent fuel across the range. I'm even getting knock during partial throttle situations. At this point I ...
Im currently running the 91 map with +5 percent fuel across the range. I'm even getting knock during partial throttle situations. At this point I ...
- Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:07 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Random question / praise
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1868
Re: Random question / praise
Your tuner will only support one car at a time. It is currently married to your Dodge's ECU. You would have to uninstall it to install it on a different vehicle.
- Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:41 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Successful 2013 installs please chime in!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 45595
Re: Successful 2013 installs please chime in!
It seems the 5.7's respond much better to the tunes than the 6.4's do.
I'm getting knock on both the 93 and 91 maps even with added WOT fuel across the range. I'm hoping its just a bad tank of gas (its Sunoco 93, first time going to that station so its possible). The 93 map is even giving me knock ...
I'm getting knock on both the 93 and 91 maps even with added WOT fuel across the range. I'm hoping its just a bad tank of gas (its Sunoco 93, first time going to that station so its possible). The 93 map is even giving me knock ...
- Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:25 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Throttle/Transmision unresponsive 13 SRT Charger
- Replies: 34
- Views: 10338
Re: Throttle/Transmision unresponsive 13 SRT Charger
I'll drive around later and pay a bit more attention to it. Either way I definitely think that some refinements need to be made to these maps. I'm still getting ST knock even with the added fuel to the maps. I honestly might just have Johan at diablotoona make me a CMR map
- Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:37 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Throttle/Transmision unresponsive 13 SRT Charger
- Replies: 34
- Views: 10338
Re: Throttle/Transmision unresponsive 13 SRT Charger
I have noticed as well that under partial acceleration it gets into 5th very quickly. I would reset the TCM adaptations. Also you can raise the shift points.
Although running track mode makes the car an entirely different animal.
Although running track mode makes the car an entirely different animal.
- Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:42 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: how to check for knocks?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4995
Re: how to check for knocks?
Mike,
I'm already at +5%,+7.5%,+10% WOT across the board and still getting knock. Only mods are Intake and catch can. Running the 93 map with Sunoco 93 Gas.
Going to increase the gas a tad bit more to see where I'm at. What range of fuel percentage have you seen people adjust with the 93 map?
I'm already at +5%,+7.5%,+10% WOT across the board and still getting knock. Only mods are Intake and catch can. Running the 93 map with Sunoco 93 Gas.
Going to increase the gas a tad bit more to see where I'm at. What range of fuel percentage have you seen people adjust with the 93 map?
- Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:27 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 93/91 CAI Tunes for 2013
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1455
93/91 CAI Tunes for 2013
Just wondering when the CAI versions of the tunes will be available for the 2013 models. I know many of us running intake systems are having Knock Issues (along with others). Assuming the CAI versions that are calibrated for the increased airflow will run better with less tweaking.
- Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:02 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Successful 2013 installs please chime in!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 45595
Re: Successful 2013 installs please chime in!
@mike levy. If you hate our cars and us so much why are you here? Back to the subject please.... I uninstalled my Diablo until they get the tunes right. My 0-60 went from 4.3 to 5.5 with the 93 tune n worse on 91. I'm in Florida so I have mostly good gas and at sea level. What gives? No its not ...
- Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:39 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: how to check for knocks?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4995
Re: how to check for knocks?
Start a new Tuner log layout and watch your ST and LT Knock readings.