Search found 6 matches
- Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:58 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Need some help in Missouri
- Replies: 3
- Views: 886
Re: Need some help in Missouri
Its all good. It was a problem with a faulty USB cable. Garrett helped me out. Only thing I wish is another tech would have mentioned it to me prior to that considering I made a couple calls and even asked if it could be the USB. No worries though. Working great now!!
- Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:22 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Latest Intune release here.
- Replies: 492
- Views: 596056
Re: Unable to update my intune
I just recieved my intune in the mail yesterday. I bought a refurbished one. When I plug it in nothin pops ups and there is no file to manually open. Is it possible that the problem is my usb cord? It didnt come with one so I am using a charging usb that fit. Do I need a disk or something that I am ...
- Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:20 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Need some help in Missouri
- Replies: 3
- Views: 886
Re: Need some help in Missouri
Problem solved
- Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:19 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: InTune Troubles
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4546
Re: InTune Troubles
I also have a similar issue with my intune I have just recieved for my 2006 300C 5.7 hemi. What does the "your key is" screen mean? and the screen after it?
When I hook my intune up to my computer no files or anything appear on my computer even though my tuner tells me I need to update it. Any ...
When I hook my intune up to my computer no files or anything appear on my computer even though my tuner tells me I need to update it. Any ...
- Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:51 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Need some help in Missouri
- Replies: 3
- Views: 886
Need some help in Missouri
I am stationed at Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri, and just purchased an intune. When I hook it up to my computer apparently none of the drivers transfer to the computer that I need to update it, therefore its not letting me tune my car. Is there anyone in the local area, or even a few hours away ...
- Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:59 am
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Latest Intune release here.
- Replies: 492
- Views: 596056
Unable to update my intune
I just recieved my intune in the mail yesterday. I bought a refurbished one. When I plug it in nothin pops ups and there is no file to manually open. Is it possible that the problem is my usb cord? It didnt come with one so I am using a charging usb that fit. Do I need a disk or something that I am ...