Search found 5 matches

by TeamTowle
Thu May 07, 2015 1:36 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: .exe missing
Replies: 9
Views: 6220

Re: .exe missing

Yeah I did. I plugged it into my desktop and my laptop. When I opened the containment folder there was no intune.exe file to run. For now, I loaded the new updates manually like it said to do in another forum topic. It just sucks that I can't get it to load automatically. But thank you for the help!
by TeamTowle
Wed May 06, 2015 9:46 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: .exe missing
Replies: 9
Views: 6220

Re: .exe missing

Personal PC
by TeamTowle
Wed May 06, 2015 4:05 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: .exe missing
Replies: 9
Views: 6220

Re: .exe missing

It's Windows 8
by TeamTowle
Wed May 06, 2015 3:30 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: .exe missing
Replies: 9
Views: 6220

Re: .exe missing

Hey Mike, thank you for the reply. I imported that file to my intune. It took about a minute for it to load in. The Intune said it was processing for a while. Then when it stopped I opened the main folder but there was still no Intune.exe file. I the unplugged the Intune to see if it just needed to ...
by TeamTowle
Tue May 05, 2015 9:17 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: .exe missing
Replies: 9
Views: 6220

.exe missing

I plugged my Intune into my computer to make sure it was up to day. My automatic update did not come on. So I opened My Computer and ran the device. There is no intune.exe to run. I don't understand why it isn't there. Can I get a replacement file for it? I really just want my intune updated. My ...

Go to advanced search