Update!!!!!
Okay so I reset the defaults on the 93 octane tune and just adjusted parameters for my 20" wheels. I also leaned out the fuel by 2.5% across the entire rpm band.
All I can say now is WOW!!!! This thing is a beast and shifting works perfectly now.
I'm getting about 1.5 degrees of SKR ...
Search found 7 matches
- Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:30 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Successful 2013 installs please chime in!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 45624
- Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:07 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Successful 2013 installs please chime in!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 45624
Re: Successful 2013 installs please chime in!
I got the 93 octane tune loaded for my 13 challenger R/T and here is my review:
The unit is nice and the touch screen is very responsive.
I installed the USB drivers from the CD but my system is 64bit and the drivers supplied are only for 32bit so I had to download the 1.1.1 version online. After ...
The unit is nice and the touch screen is very responsive.
I installed the USB drivers from the CD but my system is 64bit and the drivers supplied are only for 32bit so I had to download the 1.1.1 version online. After ...
- Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:16 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Successful 2013 installs please chime in!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 45624
Re: Successful 2013 installs please chime in!
Thanks. I received my Trinity and have downloaded all the updates. I will give it a shot in a few min!
- Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:44 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Successful 2013 installs please chime in!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 45624
Re: Successful 2013 installs please chime in!
Thanks Mike! Do I need to download a specific update to get the latest 2013 tunes for my RT or do I just use the DS updater tool and it gets it automatically?
- Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:59 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Successful 2013 installs please chime in!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 45624
Re: Successful 2013 installs please chime in!
It's obvious that user error accounts for some of these install issues. I think too few people realize how critical of a task it is to flash your cars PCM. A relatively simple task (point, click, enter, wait) but due to unforeseen variables it can leave your ass screwed. Successful installs with ...
- Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:14 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Successful 2013 installs please chime in!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 45624
Re: Successful 2013 installs please chime in!
Oh, BTW.. I was talking about Mike Litsch not that other douche in this thread 
- Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:08 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Successful 2013 installs please chime in!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 45624
Re: Successful 2013 installs please chime in!
Hello all!
My Trinity will be here this afternoon and will load the 93 tune on my 2013 Challanger R/T and post the results.
My Trinity will be here this afternoon and will load the 93 tune on my 2013 Challanger R/T and post the results.