Search found 3 matches

by Cameron91
Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:44 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: trinityon 2012 gmc
Replies: 3
Views: 1748

Re: trinityon 2012 gmc

I updated my trinity today and it is still saying the same thing.
by Cameron91
Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:06 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: trinityon 2012 gmc
Replies: 3
Views: 1748

trinityon 2012 gmc

i updated my trinity a couple nights ago and since then when I hook it up it shows cal update state UNKNOWN. Does anyone know what may be the problem. I have hooked it up to the dsdownloader and it says its updated.
by Cameron91
Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:49 pm
Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
Topic: Latest Intune release here.
Replies: 492
Views: 596047

Re: Latest Intune release here.

Is this all up to date. I have a 2012 GMC Sierra 5.3 6 speed

Go to advanced search