Search found 12 matches

by rkuzniewski
Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:48 pm
Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
Topic: Challenger Hellcat V86 Emissions Recall
Replies: 1
Views: 1334

Challenger Hellcat V86 Emissions Recall

A recall came out for my 2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat, V86 Emissions Recall. The recall calls for the replacement of the catalytic converters and the oxygen sensors. The other part of the recall calls for a software update to the PCM. I can do the replacement of the catalytic converters and the ...
by rkuzniewski
Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:41 pm
Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
Topic: P0601 After T2
Replies: 13
Views: 6912

Re: P0601 After T2

A permanent fix is coming when??? When hell freezes over? I have been waiting since the end of April for a fix!
by rkuzniewski
Thu May 21, 2020 9:46 am
Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
Topic: P0601 After T2
Replies: 13
Views: 6912

Re: P0601 After T2

Mike,

Do you supply a temporary tune or was that the permanent fix tune?

Robert K.
by rkuzniewski
Wed May 06, 2020 11:22 am
Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
Topic: P0601 After T2
Replies: 13
Views: 6912

Re: P0601 After T2

I worked with Stephen Richardson back in February on this P0601 Error Code. Case 455463. He sent me a file that temporarily fixed this error code. He mentioned that a permanent fix is being worked on. Is that permanent fix out yet? Please let me know. Thank you.

Bob K.
by rkuzniewski
Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:58 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 6.2 L Listed in 2015 Catalog
Replies: 7
Views: 2550

Re: 6.2 L Listed in 2015 Catalog

I used to street race in Brooklyn back in the early 70's and I raced Modified Eliminators at Englishtown and National Speedway. No performance course needed, just track time!!

BKuz
by rkuzniewski
Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:19 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 6.2 L Listed in 2015 Catalog
Replies: 7
Views: 2550

Re: 6.2 L Listed in 2015 Catalog

Opinions are like assh_les everyone has one! It figures you are a New Yorker! You wouldn't have anywhere to drive a 707 hp vehicle!

BKuz
by rkuzniewski
Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:07 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 6.2 L Listed in 2015 Catalog
Replies: 7
Views: 2550

Re: 6.2 L Listed in 2015 Catalog

Hi Mikel,

Thank you!

BKuz
by rkuzniewski
Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:43 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 6.2 L Listed in 2015 Catalog
Replies: 7
Views: 2550

6.2 L Listed in 2015 Catalog

I noticed the 6.2 L Hemi was listed in the 2015 Catalog. Is there a tune coming down the pipe for the Hellcat? I thought I heard someone say the Hellcat had a rolling code so it would be harder to crack. Any thoughts???

BKuz
by rkuzniewski
Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:34 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 87mm Ported Throttle Body
Replies: 16
Views: 16509

Re: 87mm Ported Throttle Body

The inlet hole was opened up to match the Throttle Body.
by rkuzniewski
Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:30 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 87mm Ported Throttle Body
Replies: 16
Views: 16509

Re: 87mm Ported Throttle Body

So this information from Speedlogix is BS?

Modern Muscle's new 5-axis CNC Ported High Velocity HEMI Throttle Body was developed to help increase the flow of air through the stock intake manifolds of the new HEMI engines. AND IT WORKS! The stock 80mm throttle body has shown on many applications to ...
by rkuzniewski
Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:27 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 87mm Ported Throttle Body
Replies: 16
Views: 16509

Re: 87mm Ported Throttle Body

So getting a bigger throttle body does nothing? Not even better and more air flow to the intake?
by rkuzniewski
Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:49 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 87mm Ported Throttle Body
Replies: 16
Views: 16509

87mm Ported Throttle Body

I own a 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 with Corsa Extreme exhaust and K&N CAI. Did the 93 Octane Tune and the car ran great. Bought a 87mm Ported Throttle Body and installed it and left the 93 Octane Tune alone. I did not notice any real change in performance. Do I need to modify the 93 Octane Tune ...

Go to advanced search