Search found 5 matches
- Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:40 pm
- Forum: MAF.i.a
- Topic: diablo maf focus 2.0 16v zetec
- Replies: 7
- Views: 18155
Re: diablo maf focus 2.0 16v zetec
probleme resolue injecteur 315 cc avec régulateur stock 3.8b débit injection 355cc 0.7b de boost mafia diablo régler sur 2 plus de coupure d'essence
merci a maf. ia diablo sport pour se boitier
- Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:18 pm
- Forum: MAF.i.a
- Topic: diablo maf focus 2.0 16v zetec
- Replies: 7
- Views: 18155
Re: diablo maf focus 2.0 16v zetec
I put 5 psi of boost I did not cut of fuel, I will mount 30lb injector is what diablo maf recalibrated injector size?
or should I install the maf proM 30lb ?
or should I install the maf proM 30lb ?
- Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:44 am
- Forum: MAF.i.a
- Topic: diablo maf focus 2.0 16v zetec
- Replies: 7
- Views: 18155
Re: diablo maf focus 2.0 16v zetec
I tested 0-7
0: running 12psi boost but cut off 4500k
1: works but cut engine failure
2: No break my motor saturates manometer indicates lean air fuel no power
3 grazes engine 1000k max
4 engine browses 1000k max
5 engine browses 1000k max
6 engine browses 1000k max
7 works but some 4500k cut
100 ...
0: running 12psi boost but cut off 4500k
1: works but cut engine failure
2: No break my motor saturates manometer indicates lean air fuel no power
3 grazes engine 1000k max
4 engine browses 1000k max
5 engine browses 1000k max
6 engine browses 1000k max
7 works but some 4500k cut
100 ...
- Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:25 pm
- Forum: MAF.i.a
- Topic: diablo maf focus 2.0 16v zetec
- Replies: 7
- Views: 18155
Re: diablo maf focus 2.0 16v zetec
ok thank you. therefore diablo maf will not solve the problem of fuel cut?
- Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:07 pm
- Forum: MAF.i.a
- Topic: diablo maf focus 2.0 16v zetec
- Replies: 7
- Views: 18155
diablo maf focus 2.0 16v zetec
hello I'm french sorry if my English is not correct.
I buy from the cfm performance diablo maf for my Focus 2.0 16v 130PS. I have a turbo kit on my reach 10 12psi I have cut gasoline
. I wonder if the maf diabo solve the problem?
on what setting it should be 0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7 meter thank you
I buy from the cfm performance diablo maf for my Focus 2.0 16v 130PS. I have a turbo kit on my reach 10 12psi I have cut gasoline
on what setting it should be 0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7 meter thank you