Search found 14 matches
- Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:26 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Adjustable params
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3151
Adjustable params
I see that Wot spark and fuel can be adjusted in 3 bands. 1k to 3.8k, 4k to 4.8k and 5k to 7k rpm. What happens in the gaps. IE after 3.8k but before 4k rpm. My blown jeep jk has always had a hard to cure knock in 2nd and 3rd gear Wot between 3.8k and 4k rpm. How do I address this rpm rangr ? Is it ...
- Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:23 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Tuning causes Oil Change Reset
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6393
Re: Tuning causes Oil Change Reset
This happens on my Wrangler also. They only thing I could think of was my original backup was taken when the oil change warning was set and when I get a tune based on that backup from my CMR tuner (whenever he makes changes) then the oil warning is set again.
- Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:36 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Updated intune. Cant install tunes. Trouble restoring backup
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2303
Re: Updated intune. Cant install tunes. Trouble restoring ba
Can try that but if that was the issue then logic would say it should always fail. What did the .dbg file I posted tell you?
- Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:28 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Updated intune. Cant install tunes. Trouble restoring backup
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2303
Re: Updated intune. Cant install tunes. Trouble restoring ba
Sorry and yes the tune is supposed to be made from the original backup.
Tool info:
Firmware 1r04d
DCX TuneDb 1r01q
DCX PID Db 1r01b
Ford PID db 1r01b
GM Pid Db 1r01a
DTC Db 1r01a
vin db 1r01e
info db 1r01b
tool status says born 08/15/2014. I have had this thing more than a year. I probably have ...
Tool info:
Firmware 1r04d
DCX TuneDb 1r01q
DCX PID Db 1r01b
Ford PID db 1r01b
GM Pid Db 1r01a
DTC Db 1r01a
vin db 1r01e
info db 1r01b
tool status says born 08/15/2014. I have had this thing more than a year. I probably have ...
- Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:26 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Updated intune. Cant install tunes. Trouble restoring backup
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2303
Re: Updated intune. Cant install tunes. Trouble restoring ba
Did manage to restore backup after a while. Then was able to install tune. When it fails the jeep goes crazy and flashes hot oil and chimes continuously.
- Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:18 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Updated intune. Cant install tunes. Trouble restoring backup
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2303
Re: Updated intune. Cant install tunes. Trouble restoring ba
Jeep 2011 JK 308. Tune comes from Sprintex. Original backup made by Intune straight from the Jeep.
- Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:24 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Updated intune. Cant install tunes. Trouble restoring backup
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2303
Updated intune. Cant install tunes. Trouble restoring backup
I updated my intune dcx late last week. Now I am having awful problems. Tool will not load tunes. Managed to get it back to stock but cant load the blower tune !!! .dbg attached and XML below.
tool_info>
<main full_version="InTune-1r04d 08/15/2014 12:04:06 PM" sw_rev="1r04d" svn="7842 ...
tool_info>
<main full_version="InTune-1r04d 08/15/2014 12:04:06 PM" sw_rev="1r04d" svn="7842 ...
- Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:58 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: 1r12c
- Replies: 1
- Views: 914
1r12c
What does this update do/fix/add please.
thanks
thanks
- Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:18 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Flashing mil light
- Replies: 1
- Views: 876
Flashing mil light
I have a sprintex blower on a 2011 jeep jk and twice now under high load at high revs (overtaking up hill) I have had a flashing mil light which I understand is a class a misfire. On both occasions there was no code retrieved by the intune. Can misfire be caused by too much advance?
Why would ...
Why would ...
- Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:05 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: 2011 jeep jk auto transmission temp
- Replies: 1
- Views: 831
2011 jeep jk auto transmission temp
Can I get this with the intune? I don't seem to be able to find the pid?
- Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:50 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
- Replies: 81
- Views: 127772
Tire drama
Ok next update. After my last post where I had change the tire size, the tuner said it failed but when restarted said the size was what I had said.
I then drove the vehicle and found the speedo had stopped working. So I restored the vehicle to stock and during that process the tuner went into a ...
I then drove the vehicle and found the speedo had stopped working. So I restored the vehicle to stock and during that process the tuner went into a ...
- Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:47 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
- Replies: 81
- Views: 127772
Re: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
Update. It seems to just say it has failed as if I unplug it and plug it in again it says the tire size is what I set it to. I dont know if it reads the size from the vehicle or if it remembers itself though. So I guess I am not sure it really changes.
- Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:12 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
- Replies: 81
- Views: 127772
Re: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
Hi,
I just updated my device and can now no longer change tire size. It goes to 10% and then says "failed to update tire size". this happens when changing either by height or 280/75 etc.
help
Did you physically change the tire size from what came on the vehicle stock?
Yes but the jeep would ...
I just updated my device and can now no longer change tire size. It goes to 10% and then says "failed to update tire size". this happens when changing either by height or 280/75 etc.
help
Did you physically change the tire size from what came on the vehicle stock?
Yes but the jeep would ...
- Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:53 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
- Replies: 81
- Views: 127772
Re: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
Hi,
I just updated my device and can now no longer change tire size. It goes to 10% and then says "failed to update tire size". this happens when changing either by height or 280/75 etc.
help
I just updated my device and can now no longer change tire size. It goes to 10% and then says "failed to update tire size". this happens when changing either by height or 280/75 etc.
help