Search found 5 matches

by Filippelli74
Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:00 pm
Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
Topic: Jeep 6.4L torque management adjustment
Replies: 1
Views: 978

Jeep 6.4L torque management adjustment

Hey guys I have a 2012 jeep GC srt8 and I'm running the DCX where do I find thetorque management adjustment perameter ? I keep looking but I don't see it. On the website it says that is one of the perameters. Thanks.
by Filippelli74
Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:38 pm
Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
Topic: Latest Intune release here.
Replies: 492
Views: 595525

Re: Latest Intune release here.

so when I plug in how do I know it ran the update?
by Filippelli74
Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:21 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Adjustable parameters?
Replies: 13
Views: 217415

Re: Adjustable parameters?

Mikel, so I have a 2012 jeep srt8 6.4l. I want to know what the best WOT adjustments I can do without harming the engine. The other day I messed with it by bumping all of the parameters up by about 9% lean. Seemed to run well but reading later on the web that I shouldn't mess with the WOT if i don't ...
by Filippelli74
Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:53 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Best tune settings for 2012 jeep srt8
Replies: 0
Views: 690

Best tune settings for 2012 jeep srt8

Hey hey! I'm new to this whole thing and pretty much clueless. That being said I would love some help dialing in my tuner. I have the intune and am running the 91 oct can program. I see there a bunch of other adjustments (I.e.WOT etc) and I'd like to squeeze the best performance out of it. There is ...
by Filippelli74
Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:48 am
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Best tune for 2012 jeep SRT8
Replies: 0
Views: 1089

Best tune for 2012 jeep SRT8

Hey hey! I'm new to this whole thing and pretty much clueless. That being said I would love some help dialing in my tuner. I have the intune and am running the 91 oct can program. I see there a bunch of other adjustments (I.e.WOT etc) and I'd like to squeeze the best performance out of it. There is ...

Go to advanced search