Search found 20 matches
- Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:37 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Vehicle not supported
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1360
Vehicle not supported
2015 Ram 1500 5.7L 8speed. Got the PCM installed. Registered the inTune. Did the update with a Mac. Plugged it into the vehicle and tried to tune. Got a message that states that the vehicle is not supported. Here is my info. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
- Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:21 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Help with registration
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18334
Re: Help with registration
Thanks!!! Which is the latest application and tune database for my vehicle? 2015 Ram 1500 5.7L 8speed. I've already got the PCM installed...just ready to tune!!!
- Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:15 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Help with registration
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18334
Help with registration
Hey, can someone please help with registering my inTune? The device said it can't finish the update without it being registered. Thanks for any help you can provide!!
Here is my info...
Here is my info...
- Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:37 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
- Replies: 81
- Views: 127744
Re: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
Well I tried to register the inTune DCX when I plugged it into a PC but after I entered all the info it took me to a page that said the registration was complete and had a "click here" button to download the info.xml file. I had no success downloading the file so I can't register the inTune without ...
- Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:34 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
- Replies: 81
- Views: 127744
Re: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
Well, I think I found the problem. After tinkering around with the inTune I came across this message "inTune cannot be updated until it is registered" . So I'm pretty sure you guys are going to need the following file. If you need something else please let me know.
- Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:59 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
- Replies: 81
- Views: 127744
Re: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
Hey, just got the I-1000-DCX inTune, installed the PCM as per instructions, tried to tune vehicle (2015 ram 5.7L) and it's saying "vehicle not supported". I have the latest firmware update of 1r01t. What am I doing wrong??
- Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:31 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Which tune for 89 octance
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3015
Re: Which tune for 89 octance
I want to at least run 89 because that's what they recommend so I guess I'll start running 91 with the 91 tune. Unless it won't hurt to run 89 with the 87 or 91 tune??
- Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:05 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Which tune for 89 octance
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3015
Which tune for 89 octance
I use 89 in my 2015 Ram 5.7L because that's what it suggests from the factory. I'm just wondering when I tune the truck should I use the 87 or 91 tune. Or should I just use the 91 tune and start running 91?
- Fri May 09, 2014 4:31 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5669
Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
I had the same issue with the Intune for a 2014 Ram 1500 6speed and the shift points didn't show up until I did an update. Now I have available shift points for 1-2 and 2-3. I would try doing an update.
- Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:42 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2012 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1712
Re: 2012 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4
mikel, I've got a 2014 Ram 5.7L running your 87 tune with a K&N drop in filter, 87mm throttle body and Corsa exhaust. Do you suggest try adding 5% WOT fuel for my application?
Thanks
Thanks
- Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:57 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2861
Re: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters
Apparently there was another update that I didn't realize (dcx tune 1r01o??). After the update I now have the adjustable parameters that I was looking for. It's all good now!!!
- Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:16 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2861
Re: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters
I'm sure you guys have more important issues to deal with than this but have you had a chance to look at it?
- Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:51 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5669
Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
What does the trans support consist of? I sent you guys my info.xml about a week ago because I didn't show shift points for my 2014 Ram 6speed with my Intune DCX.
http://www.diablosport.com/forum/viewto ... 57&t=47710
Thanks
http://www.diablosport.com/forum/viewto ... 57&t=47710
Thanks
- Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:23 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5669
Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
They released support for the 2014 Ram 6speed a couple weeks back. I purchased the Intune for my 14' Ram 6speed and I'm very pleased with it.
- Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:55 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2861
Re: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters
Here you are...