4 - yes I would remove that sprint-booster thing.. could cause communications issues between the tool and ecm... plus, the throttle response is improved with the tunes, no need for that gadget....
Monte - usually great advice .. But I kept my Sprint Boooster (I can turn it off). Marked difference ...
Search found 9 matches
- Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:37 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Welcome to the inTune section of the forum!
- Replies: 150
- Views: 254969
- Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:29 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Need An Update?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2517
Re: Need An Update?
Gracias
- Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:31 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Need An Update?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2517
Re: Need An Update?
Ok - thanks, but you are speaking "Diablo-ese"
I am looking for a file-name - so I can understand when a new "Tune Database" has been generated
May I therefore assume that the file that will be updated will be: GM tune=1r01 w --> GM tune=1r01 x for the next rev?
sorry to be a PITA ... just ...
I am looking for a file-name - so I can understand when a new "Tune Database" has been generated
May I therefore assume that the file that will be updated will be: GM tune=1r01 w --> GM tune=1r01 x for the next rev?
sorry to be a PITA ... just ...
- Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:13 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Need An Update?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2517
Re: Need An Update?
When I hear that a "calibration update" is in order - because " there is no way for anyone to know each and every calibration that exists in the field, thus we run into new 'unsupported' ones frequently, but we just make tunes for those new cals, release a new update, and everyone is good ...
- Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:00 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 2014 Corvette!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 17015
- Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:40 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: paddle shifters on a 2006 corvette A6
- Replies: 22
- Views: 8390
Re: paddle shifters on a 2006 corvette A6
Thanks Mike. I'll keep an eye out on this thread for notice of an update
- Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:53 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: paddle shifters on a 2006 corvette A6
- Replies: 22
- Views: 8390
Re: paddle shifters on a 2006 corvette A6
... for a newb ... can you explain what the challenge is?mikel wrote:thanks, this will be added inthe next update.
- Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:47 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: paddle shifters on a 2006 corvette A6
- Replies: 22
- Views: 8390
Re: paddle shifters on a 2006 corvette A6
... copy of my TCM Backup
- Mike
- Mike
- Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:35 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: paddle shifters on a 2006 corvette A6
- Replies: 22
- Views: 8390
Re: paddle shifters on a 2006 corvette A6
This thread seems to have died ...
so here goes:
I have '06 with an LS2 and A6 trans w/ a CAI.
I got a DS for Christmas. It should be fully updated. I have the 'standard' TCS 3-position button - not the dial (don't know if that option was even available on the '06)
In reading this thread ...
so here goes:
I have '06 with an LS2 and A6 trans w/ a CAI.
I got a DS for Christmas. It should be fully updated. I have the 'standard' TCS 3-position button - not the dial (don't know if that option was even available on the '06)
In reading this thread ...