Search found 3 matches

by papabear1544
Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:22 pm
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: Dead Battery???
Replies: 64
Views: 70862

Re: Dead Battery???

Had my trinity in my 06 charger for 3 years with no problem. It's now in an 05 GMC Yukon XL that I've only had for about 2 weeks and I'm currently waiting for AAA to come jump start my battery for the 2nd time. I'm sorry, I know unplugging it isn't the end of the world but for $600.00 should me ...
by papabear1544
Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:42 pm
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: Unmarry trinity from vehicle
Replies: 4
Views: 4142

Re: Unmarry trinity from vehicle

That didn't work for me. My trinity still has my hemi tune in it even after restoring it. Now I can't use it on my new vehicle.
by papabear1544
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:41 pm
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: unit issue
Replies: 1
Views: 916

unit issue

I just traded in my 06 charger that had my trinity tune in it. I restored the tune and removed the unit. I went to install it in my new vehicle and the unit says cannot read vehicle BUT I noticed my hemi settings still showing in the trinity. Does this mean the restore didn't work and if so what are ...

Go to advanced search