Search found 9 matches
- Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:51 pm
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: Trinity I1000 refuses to update
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3554
Re: Trinity I1000 refuses to update
so left it stuck for 15 mins, guess it wasnt stuck after all. should update the progress bar to indicate as such, after successful and a reboot looks like im on the next update needed. appears stuck but I am going to leave it alone for 15 mins again and see what happens.
- Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:28 pm
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: Trinity I1000 refuses to update
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3554
Trinity I1000 refuses to update
serial 6QLYO54-4
version v.1r13d
part: diablo_dcx_gas
tried to update via computer but gets stuck in same spot each time about 3% into process, tried running from DS download tool and manual with file already downloaded both methods get stuck in same spot. what do I need to do? haven't used unit in ...
version v.1r13d
part: diablo_dcx_gas
tried to update via computer but gets stuck in same spot each time about 3% into process, tried running from DS download tool and manual with file already downloaded both methods get stuck in same spot. what do I need to do? haven't used unit in ...
- Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:55 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee not supported
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2217
- Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:21 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee not supported
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2217
Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee not supported
<tool_info>
<main full_version='InTune-1r04d 08/15/2014 12:04:06 PM' sw_rev='1r04d' svn='7842'/>
<registration sn='JNJ6K5B-6' status='1'/>
<cal_id PCM='68172019AL' CM1='52108930AC'/>
<restore id='0' vin='1C4RJFCT7EC128352' bc='6'/>
<system_db info='1r01b' dtc='1r01a' vin='1r01e'/>
<db mfr='DCX ...
<main full_version='InTune-1r04d 08/15/2014 12:04:06 PM' sw_rev='1r04d' svn='7842'/>
<registration sn='JNJ6K5B-6' status='1'/>
<cal_id PCM='68172019AL' CM1='52108930AC'/>
<restore id='0' vin='1C4RJFCT7EC128352' bc='6'/>
<system_db info='1r01b' dtc='1r01a' vin='1r01e'/>
<db mfr='DCX ...
- Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:10 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee not supported
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2217
Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee not supported
here is some info you might need
version 1r04d
LTW: none
Calid 68172019AL
Next 5208930AC
Veh Vin 1C4RJFCT7EC128352
Boot 5.0
Tune DB: DCX 1r01q
PID DB: DCX 1r01q
Serial : JNJ6K5B-6
Custom: no
Locked: 0/1
version 1r04d
LTW: none
Calid 68172019AL
Next 5208930AC
Veh Vin 1C4RJFCT7EC128352
Boot 5.0
Tune DB: DCX 1r01q
PID DB: DCX 1r01q
Serial : JNJ6K5B-6
Custom: no
Locked: 0/1
- Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:03 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee not supported
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2217
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee not supported
Hello,
I have updated intune to the latest version , i get the message intune is up to date. After taking my Jeep to the dealer without a flash, they performed a bunch of updates to the software and now when I plug in my intune DCX to reflash and now it says it is not supported and to contact ...
I have updated intune to the latest version , i get the message intune is up to date. After taking my Jeep to the dealer without a flash, they performed a bunch of updates to the software and now when I plug in my intune DCX to reflash and now it says it is not supported and to contact ...
- Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:32 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: MDS disabled in tune but light still comes on
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1607
MDS disabled in tune but light still comes on
Just a quick question, I disabled the MDS in my tune for 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7, however when you turn the car on the "ECO" button is still lighting up. Even though the light is on indicating MDS is on, is it really off or disabled? thanks!
- Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:45 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: check engine light on after tune
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2126
Re: check engine light on after tune
It says “1 active code U0402” then if you click on the code it says , unable to get data” I cleared the code and it didn’t come back yet. Can you let me know what that code means?


- Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:10 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: check engine light on after tune
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2126
check engine light on after tune
Hello,
I have a 2014 Jeep 5.7 hemi, just loaded the diablosport tune and now my check engine light is on. I followed all of the tune steps and did not encounter any problems, is this the normal behavior after a tune?
thanks.
I have a 2014 Jeep 5.7 hemi, just loaded the diablosport tune and now my check engine light is on. I followed all of the tune steps and did not encounter any problems, is this the normal behavior after a tune?
thanks.