Board index Trinity Technical Discussion General Trinity analog plug input question...

analog plug input question...

General Trinity Support

Moderator: mikel

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:09 pm

Its coming....
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:14 pm

mikel wrote:
Knuckles wrote:
PaCharger_ wrote:
Knuckles wrote:
PaCharger_ wrote:
HarrisonZ wrote:
I know what you mean about the log jumping all around like a fat kid wanting a cupcake. When I looked at mine in the DV program, it was crazy.

Once i altered the sample rate from the LC1 - it was fixed. no more bouncing afr line :)

Hey Patcharger!

So is the Capacitor and Resistor really necessary as well as changing the sample rate on the LC-1 to make the logging more stable when logging from the LC-1 on the Trinity or do I just need to change the sample rate on the LC-1? I just installed the Trinity and LC-1 today and will be doing some logging? What sample rate setting are you using on the LC-1 bro? How accurate is your A/F gauage you setup on one of your analog inputs on the Trinity compared to the acutal Innovate Wideband Gauage you have? Just curious..

Thanks!

Jose

Jose,

let me be clear...the resistor/capacitor isn't necessary - it was my effort to overcomplicate this :)

the LC1 I hooked the brown wire to the black wire on the digikey cord above.
I slowed the sample rate down in LMProgrammer to the 1/24 or 1/12 rate, can't remember (it's the very first on on the left). voila....DONE, problem solved and is awesome for logging, tuning, etc......

Hope this helps

Doug

Thanks man!!! Yeah did my 2nd log today and the 1st one last night and the it does bounce arount a bit. Will give these settings a try and load that LM Programmer software on my Laptop tonite or tomorrow. Thanks again! So far I love this New Trinity and have all my Gauges setup for logging. I also loaded a whole bunch of tunes, logs and a Dash layout on a SDHC card( formatted FAT32) and it looks like all you can see is the tunes on the card and nothing else. So this is useful when loading a tune on and off the car by just loading it to the SDHC card and then plugging it in to the Trinity. Cool bro! One thing I did not try is when I save a log to be able to store it to the SDHC Card that way I never have to take the Trinity of my Beast and all I would do is use the SDHC card to and from the laptop.

Jose
so...are you saving files to the SD card in the Trinity?

No I was not able to save any files to the card from the Trinity, which I think would be a nice feature Mike. Now that I remember I think I might have threw up a false flag as I loaded the new tune I used today first o the Trinity it self. So I think I might have been fooled. Sorry guys. Will wipe the triity and see if the Trinity can see the Tunes on the card in the next few days. Sorry guys...

Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:28 am

yeah, it should not be able to see anything on the SD card...yet.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:06 pm

mikel wrote:
yeah, it should not be able to see anything on the SD card...yet.

Thanks Mike!! Yeah would be nice to be able to save logs and be able to load CMR Tunes from the SD card that way the Trinity never leaves the car, plus be able to load Gauge layouts.

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:04 pm

Is there any other sites to get that cord maybe even radioshack the site listed has them on back order

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:40 pm

Yes, you can go to Radio Shack and buy a 2.5mm stereo plug.
The apostrophe does not mean "Look out, here comes an S"!

"I couldn't care less" means it is impossible to care less - "I could care less" just makes you look stupid.

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:50 pm

I bought my 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter pigtail for $1.48 off ebay.
2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4, Stage 3
Trinity, tuned by Nigel
EGT K-type thermocouple on Analog 1 (pending)
NGK AFX AFR on Analog 2

Wishing for:
Snow Perfomance hookup completion
more analog inputs (4 total would make me happy)

Post Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:27 pm

Hi,
Do I need to buy a AFR Gages and Sensor to plug it in the Analog Input of my trinity,
Or I just need to buy a Sensor and add a gauge in the trinity?
Thanks

Martin

Post Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:55 pm

Allectus wrote:
Hi,
Do I need to buy a AFR Gages and Sensor to plug it in the Analog Input of my trinity,
Or I just need to buy a Sensor and add a gauge in the trinity?
Thanks

Martin

TTT

Previous

Return to General Trinity