Board index Trinity Technical Discussion General Trinity 2011+ Dodge, Chrysler, Ram and Jeep Tuning

2011+ Dodge, Chrysler, Ram and Jeep Tuning

General Trinity Support

Moderator: mikel

We are pleased to announce tuning support for 2011+ Dodge, Chrysler, Ram and Jeep vehicles on the Trinity T-1000

Current supported vehicles are:

2011 Jeep Wrangler
2011 Dodge Ram 1500/2500 5.7L HEMI
2011-2012 Dodge Charger 5.7L HEMI
2011-2012 Dodge Challenger 5.7L HEMI
2011-2012 Chrysler 300 5.7L HEMI
2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 6.4L HEMI
2011-2012 Dodge SRT8 Challenger 6.4L HEMI
2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8 6.4L HEMI

More applications to be added in the nearby future including 2013 support!

Tune choices for the Ram and Jeep applications are:
87 Octane Performance Tune
91 Octane Performance Tune
93 Octane Performance Tune
Mileage Booster Tune
Modify Stock

Tune choices for Charger/Challenger/300 applications are:
Diablo Tune
93 Octane Performance Tune
Modify Stock

All applications also include Throttle Booster Technology!

Stay tuned for more information.
Attachments
DCX_Oct2012_Hardsheet_Specs.pdf
(1.72 MiB) Downloaded 1662 times

My trinity just arrived how do I download the program for my 2011 ram 1500 5.7 ? Thanks

Your first step would be to download our DiabloSport Downloader software (DSDL) from our website http://www.diablosport.com/CMR/software/General_Software/DS_Downloader/DSDownloader_Installer_2.2.2.6.exe. Next plug your Trinity into your PC using the supplied USB cable. Then run the DSDL software, register your Trinity, and the software should update your Trinity automatically from there. If you have any issues updating your Trinity please feel free to contact our support team and they will be more than happy to walk you through the update process.

Looking good. Do we have any dyno numbers?
Any ETA on the 2012 rams?

I'll see if i can get some Dyno numbers but no promises. Regarding the 2012's it is something we are currently working on. In a perfect world we would of had 2011-2013 support for ALL Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram applications ready today but as Stephen Hawking said “One of the basic rules of the universe is that nothing is perfect. Perfection simply doesn't exist". With that in mind we are working on the 2012-2013 Rams, Jeeps and and any other vehicle that was not able to make it out in the initial support. I can also assure all of the 2012 Ram owners who bought a Trinity in advance that the update will be free and available to them once we release support.

Thanks for the reply!

I will be waiting anxiously for the dyno numbers and above all 2012 support! :wink:

I drive a 2012 Dodge Avenger R/T and would be interested in support for the Pentastar 3.6.

In particular, I would hope to see the trinity unit supply the following tunes for the engine:

87 Octane Performance Tune
Mileage Booster Tune
Modify Stock
Diablo Tune

I would also hope to be able to have a modified tune to take advantage of bolt on modifications such as CAIs and performance exhausts.

Please forgive me if this has been answered in another thread. I've searched for it and didn't get any results. I have a 2012 SRT8 6.4L and I am really glad to see my vehicle supported using the Trinity. I've had an inTune for about a year I think, give or take, and I would like to know if inTune support for my car is planned for the future. If there are no plans for the inTune to support my car, that's fine. I'll post it up for sale.

Thanks for the work on the 6.4L engine...

Cheers,

-Sixty

We really dont have an answer for that question just yet.
No, i don't work here.

We're doing a little bit of work on our server right at the moment. If any of you need the new Chrysler update you can download it here, and send it manually with the DS Downloader.
Attachments
trinity_dcx_gas-1r09b_update.crom
(2.8 MiB) Downloaded 1133 times
Diablosport Sales Team
Caffeine Engineer

Please do no PM me! Send an email to mikem@diablosport.com if you need to contact me.

Vas@Diablosport wrote:
We really dont have an answer for that question just yet.

Ok, thanks.

I have a 2012 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic. Just bought my Trinity and it got in today. I hooked it up on my laptop and it seems to supposedly have done its update thing. However when I went to hook it up in my car, it asks what is year and vehicle, but it doesn't even show Dodge as an option. How weird is that.

jlnivens wrote:
I have a 2012 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic. Just bought my Trinity and it got in today. I hooked it up on my laptop and it seems to supposedly have done its update thing. However when I went to hook it up in my car, it asks what is year and vehicle, but it doesn't even show Dodge as an option. How weird is that.

Just enter a 2010 Hemi Challenger, and it will activate the right file.
Diablosport Sales Team
Caffeine Engineer

Please do no PM me! Send an email to mikem@diablosport.com if you need to contact me.

Jch

Just installed the performance 93 octane tune on my 2011 Ram and have a question. When trying to adjust the tune it only gives me the ability to adjust tire size and one other parameter, but what about rev limiter, gear/axel ratio, cooling fan, shift points, etc? Are these features that will be coming later or am I just not looking in the right spot?

I don't know if this has been answered yet, but I own a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7L Hemi and I am inquiring whether or not you guys are still working on a tuner for this vehicle? Is it possibly something we can see in the future? Thank you, I await your response.

-Billy

Next

Return to General Trinity