What do I have to do to get support/answer from you guys?

General Trinity Support

Moderator: mikel

Semjon

What do I have to do to get support/answer from you guys?

Post by Semjon »

Ok, since email apparently isn't working I will try through this forum hoping it will be more successful..

The following is going on; in February my Dodge got new software installed/flashed by the dealer and the speed limiter and MDS are active again.
These two issues are the main reason for my buying a Trinity.
The new software is not recognized/supported by you.

On February 23rd I started communicating with you through the form on the website which was answered on March 1st stating that I need to send proof of the flash of my car. No problem, I send it.
No reply so send again and again, no answer so another reminder send from my side.
Finally on March 16 an answer came but no solution. I needed to send additional info and pics which I did and since then my mails are bouncing back.
So again I tried the general email address and the website form but both with no reply so far...

That my + $500.- tool isn't working at the moment can happen and I know it is impossible to keep up with all software releases but the thing that really pisses me of is the communication or actually the lack of it.
Some support, answers, feedback and a possible solution would be highly appreciated. Especially after more than 2 months without basically anything..

In short; I currently have software version 68153810AG in my car, If I connect my trinity it asks to downgrade this version to the AD version which is not my preference since the car runs much better/smoother with the AG version and I only want to get rid of the speed limiter and disable MDS.
This for a Dodge RAM 1500, 2014.

Looking forward of hearing from you this time.

Regards, Semjon
Semjon

Re: What do I have to do to get support/answer from you guys

Post by Semjon »

nearly 1000 views but still no reply from anyone at Diablosport? Amazing service :blowup:
Semjon

Post by Semjon »

Honestly, can somebody please tell me what I need to do to get at least an answer?
Mails are bouncing back and even on the forum 0 respons..
Am I missing something, doing something wrong, is it bad luck or just really a sucky product/service? :?
mikel

Post by mikel »

the device needs to be reset, its quick and simple if you can call in with the tool powered up.
if not we can do it here, go to options/troubleshooting/blank line at the bottom and type out the key it displays and post it here and wait on that screen until we reply with instructions to proceed.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
mac-p

Post by mac-p »

semjon,
Were you able to get this issue resolved? I just recently got a Trinity T1000 and I'm getting the same error codes. I have a 2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Lonestar with the ZF 8spd in it as well. Not sure if this would be causing the issues, but it's asking for the downgrade as well. I even tried getting an older dcx crom (f not the latest g) from another user on the forum, but still had the same results. I don't know how resetting it is going to solve the issue as my unit automatically updated upon connection with my computer. Then again, I'm new to this so what do I know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Semjon

Post by Semjon »

mikel wrote:the device needs to be reset, its quick and simple if you can call in with the tool powered up.
if not we can do it here, go to options/troubleshooting/blank line at the bottom and type out the key it displays and post it here and wait on that screen until we reply with instructions to proceed.

The device is already been reset but it didn't solve anything.
I was in the middle of communication with you guys by email when mails suddenly started bouncing.
mikel

Post by mikel »

Semjon wrote:
mikel wrote:the device needs to be reset, its quick and simple if you can call in with the tool powered up.

The device is already been reset but it didn't solve anything.
I was in the middle of communication with you guys by email when mails suddenly started bouncing.
can you give us a call with the tool powered up in the vehicle so we can sort this out?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Semjon

Post by Semjon »

A call is difficult since I am in another timezone (The Netherlands) so any leads or tips are greatly appreciated.
Semjon

Post by Semjon »

So we are approaching a 6 month anniversary for this issue soon and still no answer to resolve this....