Cannot load new custom tune

General Trinity Support

Moderator: mikel

Scatpackkc

Cannot load new custom tune

Post by Scatpackkc »

I have had a custom tune in my 2015 Challenger Scat Pack for about 4 weeks and everything has been great. I was finally able to do some data logging and send an email back to my tuner. He emailed a revised tune and I downloaded it to my desktop. I then connected the trinity and went into express tune mode and selected send file to tool. I selected the new pcm file and it asked me to select the original backup file which I did. I did the same for the tcm file and everything said transfer was successful. When I take the Trinity to the car, the only options I get are 'diablosport tunes or modify tune" I cannot find the new custom tunes or even the old custom tunes. Do I need to load a canned tune or even my original backup and then reload the new custom tunes to the trinity?
Scatpackkc

Re: Cannot load new custom tune

Post by Scatpackkc »

Update: Mike with diablosport contacted me about this and through email he was able to figure out my problem and was able to help me get my custom tunes loaded into the car. He was very patient and helpful. I’m very happy with the excellent customer service!
mikel

Post by mikel »

glad to hear it. Enjoy!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
markcowell23

Post by markcowell23 »

Scatpackkc wrote:I have had a custom tune in my 2015 Challenger Scat Pack for about 4 weeks and everything has been great. I was finally able to do some data logging and send an email back to my tuner. He emailed a revised tune and I downloaded it to my desktop. I then connected the trinity and went into express tune mode best washing machine in india and selected send file to tool. I selected the new pcm file and it asked me to select the original backup file which I did. I did the same for the tcm file and everything said transfer was successful. When I take the Trinity to the car, the only options I get are 'diablosport tunes or modify tune" I cannot find the new custom tunes or even the old custom tunes. Do I need to load a canned tune or even my original backup and then reload the new custom tunes to the trinity?
Facing same problem please help me