Board index Trinity Technical Discussion General Trinity T2-unlocked pcm issues 2017 392 challenger

T2-unlocked pcm issues 2017 392 challenger

General Trinity Support

Moderator: mikel

Last night I installed the unlocked pcm, after install the pcm I followed the directions to start the vehicle and test the throttle. Everything went well, then I noticed that the u connect screen was blue and didn’t have some of the features my car came with. I then turned off the vehicle and noticed a Chrysler emblem on the uconnect shut down screen. Turned the vehicle back on and off a few times. Then randomly everything switched to normal,. I loaded the diablo tune, took the vehicle for a drive. When I got back home, I was unable to lick the vehicle, the panic function would randomly turn on. I then uninstalled the unlocked pcm, reinstalled it and the same things happened. I called technical support this morning and they said they’ve never heard of this happening. Please help

Can you verify all connections were properly seated and secure?

Is it OK with the stock pcm reinstalled?
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

I was able to snap the connections closed. I reinstalled the old pcm over a break and everything worked normally

Good deal.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Return to General Trinity