2005 Cummins w Extreme PP

PowerPuck/Extreme PowerPuck Support

Moderator: mikel

JonathonMann

2005 Cummins w Extreme PP

Post by JonathonMann »

I have an 05 Cummins, and I just installed the Extreme PP (P1010). Aside from having to resolder one of the connections to get it to work, everything seems to be working well. I did notice that my MPG gauge goes crazy stopping only at 99.9 MPGs, though. :shock: I wish right!

Anyway, my question is what "setting" should I turn the dial to in order to enjoy the best fuel economy with this, and what kind of MPG increase have people seen with this? I'm pretty much only concerned with fuel economy. Any information or feedback on experiences with this product would be appreciated. Thanks! -Jon
mikel

RE: 2005 Cummins w Extreme PP

Post by mikel »

to be honest, you'll want to try it at a few different settings for a few tanks of fuel to see where you get the best gains based on your driving style...

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
JonathonMann

Post by JonathonMann »

Yeah, I'll have to do that. I just realized that the 2nd setting on the Predator is supposed to be the most efficient so I'm going to try it first. That is actually supposed to be the most efficient setting out of everything that Diablosport offers, correct? If I'm mistaken please let me know. Thanks for the prompt reply!
05 CTD crew cab (ridiculously) long bed 5" straight pipe K&N CAI...I'm currently testing several programmers to find the best fuel economy so any input would be appreciated!
camoboy

Post by camoboy »

im thinking about buying the extreme pp but i have never seen the "dial" to one. do mind puting a pic up of the dial where you change the power setting or anyone else that has a pic of one. it would be going in a 04 CTD