DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
charlieboy111

Re: Using DSDL on a Mac

Post by charlieboy111 »

I tried this and didn't work. The links you listed cant be found either. What is a "bottle?" is there an easier way and in plain english? I also went out and bought a Windows PC but it has windows 8 and am having problems with the drives install, they are installed but an error message appears when doing the install. I tried to follow the directions on this link http://www.diablosport.com/forum/viewto ... 10&t=42003, but dont know or couldnt find a metro file nor chams. This is getting frustrating! If I cant figure this thing out soon, Im going to return the Trinity before the 30 days is up.
mikel

Post by mikel »

sorry for the frustration.

there is a fix for the trinity driver for win8 here:
http://www.diablosport.com/forum/viewto ... 10&t=42003

We are planning to update the trinity driver soon....

it was never designed for use on a Mac, these instructions were provided by a member on the Challenger forums who was able to get it all working on his Mac.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
charlieboy111

Post by charlieboy111 »

Thanks Mike, Thought this really didn't help I appreciate your response. I can't understand the instructions for the Windows 8 Driver fix. With MAC OS X being so common and popular do you foresee a MAC based software? A lot of companies write both Windows and MAC except the automotive industry. This is off the subject and may need to message me but, I bought the Trinity for my 2011 392IE to change allow the most of my CAI, long tube headers, CAT back exhaust, and get rid of the CEL because of the O2 sensors/headers. I eventually am planning to add on a Procharger unit when available too. Who can I contact to make me a custom e-mail tune due to the fact I am in Hawaii and there is no shops nor talent out here to write a custom tune.
Thanks
Mike_Levy

Post by Mike_Levy »

Mac isn't popular at all. Windows is 90% of the market. Thats why they support Windows. inTune has drag and drop capability for Mac, though Mac isn't really support with that either..
mikel

Post by mikel »

we have not yet added enough stuff to properly disable codes for longtubes, but it will be available in the coming weeks.

Check with www.tuningsuperstore.com for an email tuning option.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
Jefferyd32

Post by Jefferyd32 »

I have a mac and using crossover got me half way there, but the link for the directions are old and I can't get the predator to communicate with the mac. Not sure how to open the com. Suggestions?
CarlinD

Post by CarlinD »

hey guys been over 6 months since last post. Is there a better way to run your program on a mac??