Board index General Technical Support General Support Unlocking Predator??

Unlocking Predator??

General Tech Support Questions

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

Post Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:53 am

Just bought a predator for my ford truck from a guy off a craigslist. He told me 100% sure it was unlocked well it just so happens that it was locked. I feel like an idiot for it but i learned my lesson. Now i have a tuner that doesnt work for my vehicle. I did some reading and i came to the conclusion that i have to fill out a RMA request form and then call the 1800 number and they can reset it for me without me sending it in?

I am ok with paying the 129 dollars to teach myself a lesson, but dont really feel like shipping it in and waiting for it to come back. Is this how it works or will i have t send it in?

Predator for 1997-2002 Ford V8 Gas

Post Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:21 pm

it all depends on what revision it is currently on... power it up, and when it gets to the main menu, the revision number is shown at the top of the screen... what is it?
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:57 pm

When i turn it on the main screen where it says tune, options, etc. It says "v.9r02"

--Sorry for the late response my trucks been being rebuilt at the moment but now it runs.

Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:17 am

that can be unlocked remotely by filling out the rma form on our website.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Return to General Support