Board index General Technical Support General Support New here

New here

General Tech Support Questions

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:09 am

Posts: 1
I have a 1999 ford f250 with the 7.3l power stroke.m when I bought the truck it had the r1000(I think) chip with the toggle switch. I recently swapped the exhaust with the banks kit with the power elbow and replaced the intake with the afe intake with all the tubes. I really need a tune. Can I buy a cable that goes to the chip or will the i1000 work.

Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:45 pm

Posts: 56317
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

pretty sure I replied to your email....
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Return to General Support